DB connection error

maelstorm

Dim str As String = "Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=dbname;Data Source=servername;"Dim MyConn As New SqlConnection(str)MyConn.Open()When I open in the local host, I am getting the following error. guessing it as some IIS problem, but cant figure out....ERROR:Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Dim str As String = "Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=dbname;Data Source=servername;"Dim MyConn As New SqlConnection(str)MyConn.Open()When I open in the local host, I am getting the following error. guessing it as some IIS problem, but cant figure out....ERROR:Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Dim str As String = "Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=dbname;Data Source=servername;username=username;password=password"Did you include username and password?Specify username and password for the above database and it should work fine.. You need to create username and password for the database for accessing data.

• 2 weeks later...