Gabbly Chat

Err

I guess this goes here.I found this really cool chat that works with these forums, no installation, just a link. That simple.Click here to try itBasically it's this free IM chat room anyone can join in at any time. Not like one HUGE chat room, but a linked defined chat only for this site and anyone who visits it. No sign up/in or anything, just click the link and you're reading to start chatting. The thing I really like about this is that it works even if you are browsing these forums, meanwhile you can be chatting. I thought it was really neat. Yes you can have your own screen name.I checked the "Gabbly" chat site... All seems to check out. :)edit: if doesn't work the first time you click it, try it again.Cool Tips:- Chat window is resizable.- Chat window can be docked to the bottom (Horizontially) or left (Vertically) side of your browser of the page you are viewing.- Refresh to change your screen name color.- Click on a screen name to "mute" or block that users messages.Try it out folks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nice chat room... :)I'm a bit disappointed that Opera isn't supported though... :)
Yeah, I cringe every time I see this:
Alert! This browser/version is not supported. Please upgrade to one of the following:Internet Explorer 6
"Upgrade" from Opera 9 to IE 6... riiiight..

Me and Choco where chatting on it yesterday. I'm glad everyone likes it. My browser stayed on, so I went to work and came back already and it's still on. :) This does work in Firefox, the devolpers of this chat are working on making it more browser compatiable. This can so-to-speak be our off-topic discussion. :) It's about that time to upgrade justsomeguy :) Just get firefox instead of IE.

Join in people.@Cronthenoob & RabbidMonk: Yeah... I saw you guys' messages, I just wasn't there to post any replies. sorry.