FF refuses to show <td> background picture

Ikari

Gosh.. I looked right over your links!!!Anyways... is there any reason you have this on your stylesheet?:td {background-repeat: no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;font-size: 10px;color: #484848;}I am curious why there is no image connected to this... leads me to believe you might be overriding your other td tags with this...

He also has thesetd.logo {background-image: url(gfx/logo.png);width: 300px;height: 600px;vertical-align: bottom;padding-left: 25px;}td.menu_1 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_1.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.menu_2 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_2.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.menu_3 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_3.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.menu_4 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_4.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.menu_5 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_5.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.menu_6 {background-image: url(gfx/menu_6.png);background-position: top left;width: 50px;height: 200px;vertical-align: bottom;font-size: 10px;color: #ffffff;letter-spacing: 1px;}td.lang {vertical-align: bottom;}td.text {border: 1px solid #ffffff;height: 200px;width: 300px;}So the first td { } should just set a standard style for td, one that applies to all, and then he's used classes to further define individual styles...

Gosh.. I looked right over your links!!!...Anyways... is there any reason you have this on your stylesheet?:
Is there a ... problem with them..? Or...?
So could Firefox ignore invidual <td> style because of uniform style assigned to them?EDIT*Damn! I tested a bit, and yes! That's the problem. The td { } overrides all other td.xxx { } styles.Now I wonder that why? It shouldn't do that. Opera does that too.. anyone have used othes browsers?td { } doesn't have to be there, I could insert thesebackground-repeat: no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;font-size: 10px;color: #484848;to invidual styles....But still FF (and Opera now) bugs me because it's not working very well.

Have you tried using ID's instead of classnames?td#id_name {}or just#id_name {}<td id="id_name">...</td>I use Opera, and I've never encountered this particular problem before...