Mac / Windows : Platform Specific CSS

bbr

I got a weird issue.http://blackrune.atspace.com/html/weaponsim.htmlooks fine, and runs fine on windows.but, on Macintosh the fields next to stamina, as well as tactics bonus, str bonus, anat bonus, and lumberjack bonus, are somehow "edit fields"... while they are simply display-only fields on windows...now this wouldnt be a big problem if the text color in the Stamina fields wasn't "white"and thus unreadable on macintosh unless you select and copy it elsewhere.--So now the question.Is there a way to make a specific CSS for the Mac, or some quick hack ( though that's less preferred ofcourse ) to make the text in that field turn black when looking at the page on the Mac ?---Another issue on the same page,the "text" next to the pictures on special moves does not change on the mac, while the pictures do.it all works fine on windows. :)

when you say mac, I assume you're refering to safari. I wouldn't try to develop for safari simply because even the people who made it have said they know it wasn't ready to be released. They haven't finished it yet and the only reason they released it is because microsoft said they were going to stop making IE for the mac.My suggestion is to tell anyone using a mac to get firefox.

when you say mac, I assume you're refering to safari. I wouldn't try to develop for safari simply because even the people who made it have said they know it wasn't ready to be released. They haven't finished it yet and the only reason they released it is because microsoft said they were going to stop making IE for the mac.My suggestion is to tell anyone using a mac to get firefox.

well my safari is 1.3.1 right now, ( doesnt say beta )and works for most things.IE and Safari have the same issue on mac.*goes on to try firefox*