Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Alright gang! Just a quick post to introduce myself. I'm Ian, from Nottingham in the UK. Bit of a web tinkerer/breaker of websites. Over the years I've built a lot of WordPress themes, templates and different kinds of sites (some that I give away too). I'm looking to hone my skills, maybe help a few folks out and just meet some like-minded folks to talk to (my wife switches off the second I talk about PHP arrays - funny that!). See you in the forums :) Ian

• Like 1

Hello, My name is Tyler. I'm a new and young developer coming from the United States. I'm putting studies in both Web Design and Graphics/GFX. This seemed like a great community were help can be built, along with getting together. I am glad to be apart and would love to see the wonderful work past around! Cya soon!,- Tyler

Hi All, I am have literally just started learning HTML5/CSS3 (aside from the basics I learnt in college 8 years ago!) and have also been briefly introduced to Javascript, although I will be focusing on learning HTML and CSS more first of all. Looks a very active forum, so shall look forward to joining in :) CheersRay

Duane here, I just started learning about source coding. I should have started this years ago! Enjoy the Holidays, See you around the forums Duane

Hello,I'm new here,so lets say something about me..I'm from Serbia i'm 19 years old,still going to high school,next year i'll be going to college i hope so (programming college).I have done a lot of websites,at the moment i'm running my schools website,worked for a marketing company... I started programming when I was 9. (Believe it or not :P) I'm very good at programming Pascal,ActionScript2 and php+css+mySql. I know a lot of other langs but not so well so i will not mention them..I want to learn jQuery (java script),I saw you have some pretty good tutorials about that (thats what brought me here).Also I would like to learn Python.

Hello,I'm 24 years old Serbian.I started with learning html & css before 2 months.I stuck with js right now.Maybe i'm too old for strating,but it's never late,life is long after all.4th year of Business Studies.Trained in physical security.Next mision should be some programing school,also planing improve English language.Whole life i was just a gamer,but,in time i start like programing,in another words,i'm impressed what all can be done with some coding.I learned here a lot,but also i need some direct hints,and that's reason why i joined at forum. I hope i'm welcome and also i hope for some help (hints). :dirol:

Edited by Voorm

Hi, everyone! I'm a software / game dev by day, and comic artist / writer by night. I'm here to finally figure out web languages rather than just C#, Java, Python, etc. and find a profitable way to combine all my media of choice. Hobbies are dungeon mastering/game mastering and music theory. I'm also a girl. Lady nerds, unite! And the guys too! Let's all work together to make awesome code!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there im simoncfc and i am teaching myself HTML/CSS/PHP and little JS for no other reason than i am interested in that sort of thing, so my first question will be posted today and i hope this site not only aids me but this forum will teach me bits the books or you tube cant. im ok ive built a site already (framework) just need to do the filling bits and sort out a browser issue. if anyone has suggestions how to improve or shorthand my work then please feel free to post thanks

Hello champs, Let me introduce my self to you all. XHTML champs from india

Full name: Anita BAlternative name(s): NoneBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): Sept 23, 19?? Not nice to ask me that! HeheGender: FZodiacal sign: For Real????? I thought ths question was a thing from the past?Country of residance: USACity of residance: Boulder CityHeight: 5"6"Weight: 135lbs.Eyes: brownHair: brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: yes/yuck no/heck noFavourite Music: upbeat, happy, weird, instrumental, Blue Man Group, Nicole Atkins, Big Bad VooDoo Daddy, etc.Favourite Movies: too manyInterest: So in love with quilting and Textile Arts! New Recipes, audio books....Pets: my kitty TrufflesAdditional comments: Keep the Mocha's coming please! Oh and I'm seriously trying to learn how to do my own website. Learning some html and whatever else there is to learn. I had paid a lady to do my website but all she did was take my money. So that's what I am here. Found this site a week or so ago and already learned some stuff. :)

Edited by Sew Magic

I subscribed to this forum today. I recently started to follow the html tutorial I live in Italy and work for a multinational company for the function of e-commerce customer care. Would like to know if it is possible to create a flowchart in html. CiaoGaspare

Just a newbie.Came here to learn HTML & CSS.Hope it will become usefull one day. About me : 18 years old.Country : Malaysia - still cannot find someone else from Malaysia, if any please be my friend. Share our knowledge. :DInterest : Gaming, programming - c++, html, css, hanging out with friend, doing parkour.Favourite music : All Akon's song.Favourite sport : TennisGender : Male Cheers, QilleRz. :)

Hello my name is John, I'm 48 years old, I live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan and I'm a graphics designer interested in the following: html, css, jquery (I'm just leaning this), php (this is next), After Effects, Flash and Photoshop. The last 3 I'm pretty darn good at, well at least from my viewpoint. :good: Best Regards, JP

Hello, I'm *Esperanza*! Since I've gotten the question is this my real name I'll answer now, no it's not. lol I'm a 17 year old girl, I've been playing with html mostly for about meh 9 months or so, but not on a daily basis I go stop for a while then bust out for a week working on something then get stuck and stop for a while. lolI hardly know CSS at all, I need more confidance to work with it. lolI'm in the US and I enjoy making art-work, the most fun part for me is making images for websites. xD I hope I don't get too annoying puttering about and don't worry nub with questions incomming! ~God Bless ~ ~Esp*

Hi , my name is Saggieim 24 (today :) ) from israelstarted to learn web developing here in w3schools.I joined so i can learn and share my knowledge with other. I love gaming (ps3) and a huge fan of Manchester United. Nice to meet you all :)

Hello, my name is Michael Savior and i came here mainly to learn about web building and hosting. I hope to get all the help i need here and to find new interesting people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi allMy name is Major Tom and I am as green as the grass. Trying to learn HTML and CSS through W3schools online tutorials whilst building a website for my wife's business. Sort of learn as I go.Know some basic stuff but get stuck occasionally and then the frustration :facepalm: kicks in.Hoping you super clever folk out there can provide me with a bit of help.Good to meet u allCheers