Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Name: MikeBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 15/04/1992Gender: Male

Country of residance: RomaniaSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: no/no/noInterest: anything computer related

Favourite Music: Hip-Hop and some reggaeFavourite Movies: mostly Sci-Fy, Mystery and some thrillers

Additional comments: Hello World!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for accepting me in the forum

My name is Pulkit and I am working as SEO and now may be I would like to switch to php developer.

But there is another fact that i dono php even from base...I have started off with php and lets see what comes up.I would like to know tips how to learn php and then how to get better with php

thanks and regards

Pulkit

Hi all,

Here some short information about me

name: S. CeylanAlternative name(s): ManzaraBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 14/08/1983Gender: MaleCountry of residance: NetherlandsCity of residance: BredaHeight: about 1.83mtrWeight: 73KGJob: Site Support Administrator 1st and 2nd level

Hobby: Professional Drummer in an music band

Favourite Music: Dutch Hardstyle, House and Jazz

Favourite Movies: 40 days & 40 nightsInterest: Music, soccerPets: Yes chow chow

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Martin Lloyd

Location:PhilippinesAge:n/a (lol)Interest:Computer Games(PC games), Basketball, MMA, Anime, (Women- again lol) etc.i've been into programming for 5 months and i want to be proficient in JAVA, HTML, JQM, JS, CSS, PHP, SQL and alot more language all i know as of now are basic java html JQM. So help me out guys :)

Edited by guradio

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Bob and have had nothing but trouble with programs that let You make Your website based on templates.

Being very creative myself, I see a more exacting route I want to go, and have not found any templates that are even close to what my minds eye envisions.

I am also discouraged by the fact that I have seen many replies to intelligent inquisitive posts, on many topics, to any and all kinds of forums, on perfectly valid subjects being scrutinized to a level that makes people look bad without ever a valid answer!

Just so You know:

It does not make You: "the master web developer" look any better than I: "The coding novice", but also the Electrical, mechanical, mechotronics and wave technologies engineer, that has already improved the chances of cancer detection and other medical advances through my hard work and research already.

W3schools has given me more knowledge and reason to pursue my goals and get on with it, and make it work. But I think it could use way more examples to the graphical and audio features of the web, since most of us are way beyond text now, even if we can color it; Wow!.

Hello guys!

Name: Waren S.Alternative name(s): Ren-renBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 02/08/1991Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: UranusCountry of residance: PhilippinesCity of residance: Cebu CityHeight: 5'5"Weight: heavy :)Eyes: BlackHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: NeverFavourite Music: BalladFavourite Movies: MarvelInterest: Arts and ProgrammingPets: Pegion

Additional comments:

I'm new bie,.. looking forward to learn more about SQL and PHP. This forum is what I am looking for.

Edited by warend2

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Hudson, I'm 17 and I live in the U.S.

I have one of those jobs that is just "IT."

By that I mean that I don't have a specific duty, or team role, I just do everything IT related with my company. I make webpages and alter the current ones for our websites, manage the scripts and databes, and manage the email server. I also create the advertisements and images (with very little room for my own creativity) and I troubleshoot other computers in the office. I am ok with HTML and a novice in PHP and Javascript. W3schools is my haven because if I want to get paid more, I constantly have to be learning new things.

I do enjoy building the website and dealing with code, but it's not really something I do in my free time. I personally like to play guitar, sing, and write music, and I also do parkour. Like, legit, not just jumping off of my roof and stuff, I train with people and such and go to showcases and competitions and jams. But that's beside the point, sometimes I go off on little, unrelated tangents. Oh, I also like to play shooters on my PS4, if anyone is interested.

Regardless, I am here to learn and contribute if possible, but mostly to learn and bother you with my benign questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hye all ;) im eryza and im the junior programmer. But im still learning and trying process into this job. im here to learn and get some knowledge.Need some guidance in this.Nice to meet you all in this group.tq :)

Hello all. I just started a web design course and came in here to learn things & talk about computers and their science. My nickname comes from the very first pc I ever owned. :-)

Hi folks!

I'm Keith from the UK and have been learning various coding languages on Codecademy. Found this site and joined to help in the learning experience.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum any way I can.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I greet you all. My name is Goran. I'm learning HTML on W3schols, use the book Briliant HTML5 & CSS3 (Josh Hill and James A. Brannmen). I am beginners HTML.

Hi all. I came here to learn PHP in the hopes this will be sufficient for my needs. I was curious how the site works. Are all the tutorials free to use?

• Like 1

Full name: ChipsterAlternative name(s): ChipBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 09/11/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: ScropionCountry of residance: MalaysiaCity of residence: MalaysiaHeight: 170cmWeight: 24BMI (Athelte Fitness)Eyes: BrownHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: Too many.Favourite Movies: Too manyInterest: Learning Jsp in the forum and also some of programing.Additional comments :hope you guys welcoming me in the forum..