Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Nara. I'm from Yerevan, Armenia. I started to study HTML, CSS for about a month, but I do not feel very good, because I'm 45 ((((. Do you think I have a chance?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have  joined this forum to further understand the coding language html css . I hope that by joining this forum i will get a better understanding of how to put the right codes in my pages and to understand what they mean and do

I thank you all for your help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The W3Schools staff don't read the forums. If you found a mistake on one of the pages, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the "Report error" link.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Lindsay. I've been coding since BASIC and designing websites since around 1997 when I started at University of Florida and part of our projects consisted of making a simple webpage. I'm also one of those less-common people who do both software and hardware. I'm a Christian, female, semi-single/divorced/it's complicated, 39 years old, interested in singing, activism, fitness and the outdoors, and somewhat making a go of these "devil boxes" as a main source of income until I can afford the rest of my education. I've completed about 3/4 of the Informatics major at Indiana University-Bloomington and may do something with certification until I can pursue Music Therapy, my true goal.

I will probably never give up on tech or design, especially as websites allow for showcasing design of all kinds. I look forward to participating in this community and growing my space and sharing with others. Please HMU if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, or just as a "getting to know you." My sadly neglected website currently resides at http://www.lxwhy.org.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

thanks for having a forum for w3schools.
I"m having a look into HTML/CSS/JS.
Not sure what I really want to do, I think I would like coding challenges the way other people like chess problems.
However, I got from some blogs that JS was a good place to start if you have no idea of coding.

Suggestions on how to proceed are very welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello my name is Ryan. I am passionate about web design and app development. I have a working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS. I am new to the forum but I have been learning on W3 Schools for about 4 months now. I am a big fan of W3CSS and I think it works excellently. 

• Like 1