Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name:Nghĩa

Zodiac: Taurus

Music: Rock, pop, R&B

Hobbies:Listen music all day, sing, coding, travel, and talk to girl friend :)

Favorite saying: "logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

Edited by rawman9x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently decided I wanted to learn how to make websites. I dabbled in it in college, loved it, but did nothing with it. Now I am teaching myself using Codecademy. It's been a blast to learn and I hope this forum can help me when I run into issues I can't solve myself or via a Google search.

Hello everyone! Been making websites as a hobby since in was in middle school playing online games, now looking to get into it more prefessionally. Taught myself most of what i know from trail and error. Will be great to be apart of this community and have access to all the expertise here. Thanks! Looking forward to improving my skillz!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I just signed in to this forum and just adapting the environment here. So, here's my profile.

Full name: Cris (not giving last name)Alternative name(s): JunjunBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 07/22/1979Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: CancerCountry of residance: PhilippinesCity of residance: CebuHeight: 5'6"Weight: 80 kg

Eyes: BlackHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: Yes/Yes/It depends :dirol:Favourite Music: Rock, Rap-Metal, Alternative especially 90sFavourite Movies: Mostly Hollywood movies, Horror, Suspense, Medieval kindaInterest: Guitar, Singing, Basketball, Internet, SmartphonePets: NoneAdditional comments: Noob here. I'll be asking lots of questions in this forum and hope somebody will answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm hairybones1997

I came here because I am working on a website for the production company that I work at. Since we use joomla, it's not exactly required for me to know html, but I've had a brief background in html before and I wanted to make their website the best looking and feeling website I can make it.

And that's why I'm here. My history in html lies in me making entire websites before this, but all of which looking quite ugly and basic. I want to learn from w3schools and get help from you guys on all of the advanced things that have been added to html 5, which came out after I built my first webpage.

You guys will probably figure out what website I'm working on by the examples I give out, so let me just post a link right here: http://grpny.com/

Thank you for welcoming me into your community!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My name is Terry all though I use the name Terrybull. (Which came from my days of being a dairy farmer in the area near Port Elizabeth) South eastern side of South Africa. Came back to Cape Town with a mad craving for computers. One of the first to run my dairy on computers (Apple!!) Owned a computer outlet, lost quite a bit hence still working at 71. Started with Pascal but now other the my own website and a few smaller ones I do printing from rooms added to home. Back to website 'maintenance' now to make my website smart phone friendly. I am now getting quite a lot of my work from younger folk mainly (30's) starting their own businesses, and they mainly seem to be from cell phones or pads. The first questions I asked on this site were well answered thank you.

HI Guys?

My names are Mwaura Njoroge, a photographer, from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm so glad to join this forum as a web design novice. I hope to learn and interact with all of you.

I'm mwas ndiras. A young boy from Kenya who is willing to achieve the best. I dont like saying much about me, telling me about you.

Hi Mwas? Glad to hear from you. I'm from Kenya as well.

Hellow Every1,

I AM Ranganath from bangalore. working as a SE.

Live Young...........

Live Free...........

Learn Everything at Young!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: AshBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 02/07/1989Gender: MaleCountry of residance: IndiaEyes: 2 :facepalm:Hair: Too many (black :Bucktooth: )Smoking/Drinking/Drugs: NopesFavourite Music: Bollywood songsFavourite Movies: Troy, The Karate KidInterest: Web design, music and gaming...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends this is abigail, I have been using website w3schools for past some time to learn HTML/CSS, and here I think I will be able to share my confusions and get some answers about web designing

• Like 1