Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Hello everyone. I'm Mike. I've been studying programming for two years now and only recently started HTML/CSS/JavaScript. Look forward to building web pages in the near future. Glad to meet everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi names Steve, new to all of this. Have used a Web Site building app called HTML EGG but it is very limited, so wanted to try new things.

Like the idea of the Web Site templates here. One of the problems I have is when you work on them, you have to complete all the work on the page. You can not save and return later to complete. Am I correct in saying this?

I would also like to make multiple page websites, using the Templates, but can not find anywhere where it tells you how to link pages (hyperlink)

Looking forward to learning.

Steve 

UK

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

Can't remember if I've introduced myself, Martin54 or not?

I'm just trying to learn HTML and CSS for my own personal use, I'm at a pretty basic level at the moment and have just been experimenting using some of the W3School templates.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi🙋 Hi I'm here to learn and improve. I'm improving in HTML5, CSS3, and JS. Once I have those down, I plan to learn several others. See you on the forum!🖐

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Python class and exam Time?

@w3schools

I'd like to start learning Python and going through all learning modules and Certification Exam.

My company wants to know how much time investment per module, test, and study/practice exercise this class is?

I need overall investment of time range and each module.

Could I do this at lunch breaks or small doses of learning per day etc.

Thanks,

Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

Im Timeka a 38 y.o. self taught coder from Washington, DC USA. In the 4 years of teaching myself Ive created sites for me and a few clients. Right now putting together a PHP member based site for someone :)

Edited by Mekaboo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

You may call me Lysh. In my twenties. I've messed with coding here and there when I was a part of other forums and on tumblr. (That's just the mere basics of html.) I had been interested of learning more off and on, but I can say now, definitely, I am eager  to learn completely. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HI there ,
I'm Derek  from Antwerp, Belgium, Europe, I've been lurking here for a long time, but I decide to introduce myself.
Iḿ a digital native since 1978  yes i've known the Z80, and The pet commodore and the Atari, Amiga, the BeeB,  Apple I and II the Lisa...
I actually worked with  8088 256kb of memory and 512k floppies....  and the XT 80186 with 10MB harddrive the AT 80286  I'm that old

Just for the fun I'm doing a website  and i might need some of your advice

dvgpasport3.jpg

On 11/27/2005 at 1:40 AM, Chocolate570 said:

Here you can be welcomed to the forum. Just introduce yourself, so we can get to know everyone better. This is not a place for questions, so keep that in mind. My name is Chocolate570 and I am a moderator of this forum. You can PM me any concerns RELATED to this forum. What about you? :)~Chocolate570This has not been stickied for a reason. If I see alot of replies, then i'll sticky it. Otherwise, it'll just occupy more space in the pinned section.

<script>alert("test")</script>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...