problem with the width of the page

Petrucho

http://www.rotem-bakery.net/gallery/Im using FireFox 1.0.7 and the width of the page is too large :|the css that i made to the menu part is with the problem for sure.when i remove it, all ok.
div#menu li{	float:right;	width:100px;	border-left:1px dashed black;	text-align:center;}

when i remove just the float and the width, again, it's good.. but i need them.im searching for hours the answer, but i didn't found any.i would like to get some help, Yolo. :)

Try this

div#menu {float:right;width:100px;border-left:1px dashed black;text-align:center;}

you are useing ID (<div id="menu">) the li are on another tag in your code :)hope it works now :)

still, don't work :)i know i need to use the id property..i tried to write like you said #menu instead div#menubut it's still don't work :(you can find the source of the page herethanking you in advance, Yolo. :)editing post:i need to use the "li" because i want it to effect the li in the <div id="menu">

you can try this code but it will inflict with all li tags

li {float:right;width:100px;border-left:1px dashed black;text-align:center;}

or you just could <li class"list1"> just add it to all li tags you want to change heh

.list1 {float:right;width:100px;border-left:1px dashed black;text-align:center;}

hope it works now