W3.CSS not working?

supitstom

So I've been using the forms from W3.CSS and I noticed it isn't animating the same it did last week. The issue started happening yesterday for me. Now if you use the W3.CSS form, it fields don't animate or pop out like they normally use to.

Any suggestions what happened? I thought initially it was just my computer but I've sent it to multiple machines and all reported the same issue.

If you're linking to the CSS file on their server, then based on the headers from the server that file was last modified Wed, 07 Oct 2015 08:49:40 GMT. If you're linking to files on third-party servers then any changes to those files affects your site. If you don't want that to happen then save the file on your server and link to that one.

If you're linking to the CSS file on their server, then based on the headers from the server that file was last modified Wed, 07 Oct 2015 08:49:40 GMT. If you're linking to files on third-party servers then any changes to those files affects your site. If you don't want that to happen then save the file on your server and link to that one.

The main W3.CSS website also reflects this issue.

Any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks!

Hello Supitstom

There were some issues with animated labels and validating, and this feature was removed.

See change log here: http://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_downloads.asp

1.64 Removed animated labels. Can conflict with invalid content.

You can also grab an earlier version from that page if you want, and keep it on your server.

Hello Supitstom

There were some issues with animated labels and validating, and this feature was removed.

See change log here: http://www.w3schools.com/w3css/w3css_downloads.asp

1.64 Removed animated labels. Can conflict with invalid content.

You can also grab an earlier version from that page if you want, and keep it on your server.

Thank you for mentioning this. I'm a little sad now that it has been removed :(

Will it be gone indefinitely, or is it being fixed and will be back as soon as it's ready?