Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Here you can be welcomed to the forum. Just introduce yourself, so we can get to know everyone better. This is not a place for questions, so keep that in mind. My name is Chocolate570 and I am a moderator of this forum. You can PM me any concerns RELATED to this forum. What about you? :)~Chocolate570This has not been stickied for a reason. If I see alot of replies, then i'll sticky it. Otherwise, it'll just occupy more space in the pinned section.

If you posted here, you might find this intersting:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=456
  • Like 43
  • Thanks 1

That link is nice. I added myself. :) Well im here to learn and help. I have been building webpages for myself for many years and am now trying to get alittle more advanced. Learning css, php etc....Just thought i would beak the first post ice in this nice innocent thread. :)

That link is nice. I added myself. :) Well im here to learn and help. I have been building webpages for myself for many years and am now trying to get alittle more advanced. Learning css, php etc....Just thought i would beak the first post ice in this nice innocent thread. :(

welcome to the forums. We look forward to your contributions. :)

In order to be more convinient for all of us, I suggest we use a template of questions that everyone posting here should answer. Here is the template:

Full name:Alternative name(s):Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy):Gender:Zodiacal sign:Country of residance:City of residance:Height:Weight:Eyes:Hair:Smoking/Drinking/Drugs:Favourite Music:Favourite Movies:Interest:Pets:Additional comments:
I use a simmilar one in my own forum :) . Notice that "Alternative name(s)" doesn't mean a Nickname you would use in forums, but how they call you in the "real world". So here is my presentation...Full name: Vasil Dimitrov RangelovAlternative name(s): VaskoBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 03/09/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: VirgoCountry of residance: BulgariaCity of residence: PlovdivHeight: 1.72mWeight: ~above the normal~Eyes: BlueHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: Almost everything excluding Hard Rock.Favourite Movies: Comedies.Interest: Everything about computers. When it comes to web design I think I'm most interested in XML and related technologies.Pets: None.Additional comments: I have vey big plans for my future, most of witch are really... impossible. In some way I think w3schools will let me be closer to my dreams though.[edit]@Chocolate570 well of course you fill the questions you want to answer to. As you have noticed, I haven't said my exact weight :) [/edit] Edited by boen_robot
  • Like 1

Name: JasonGender: MaleZodiac sign: LibraCountry: IndiaDidn't know you guys had a forum going or I'd have registered a while back. :(I have been planning on making a personal site for a while now but somehow never really found a place that'd teach a noob like me. :) Your tutorials are fantastic. Thx for everything. :)

• Like 1

Guest LavaJavaGreenD

hi im new..Name: Miriam Age: 15 Gender: Female Marital status: Single Occupation: Student Favorite Things: I love Green Day& My Chemical Romance they are my favorite bands because they express themselves and what they are. I love the color green,black,purple and red. Hobbies and Interests: i love to write lirycs i also like poetry and to write it too. I like poems i write on my own some of them i like to read and i love comis books. Favorite Quote: Be Nice & only u know who u are at the end of the day. A Little About Me: well first of all i like to view points of views from everyone before judging i like to be nice and i also like to be able to get to know people that are different from me that like other things and like to be unique.

post-1315-1133920509_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. My name is Matthew Poer, i'm 17, and I dig web development and open-source gnu/linux stuff. I'm married and my daughter Kayleigh is 3 months old. You can find some of my work at http://www.matthewlovespaula.com, http://www.ichyware.net, and http://www.fix-computer.tk. I'm going after my HTML Cert as soon as I can scrape together the money. I hope these forums are filled with standards-passionate web developers like myself that I can give and take advice with. I'm sure I'll enjoy getting to know you guys :)

Hey there Daddy-o! :)Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, as will we... :(PS: Nice website... :)

• Like 1

Full name: BrianAlternative name(s): PatriotBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 78Gender: MaleCountry of residance: USA the only countrySmoking/Drinking/Drugs: do what you wantInterest: anything computer relatedPets: Dog-Black LabAdditional comments: I been doing this same website for alot of years now, it has been moved about 3 times and might be moving again, fcpages seems to be down alot lately. my site started out as wysiwyg and then into html, i am proud to say it has again evloved somewhat and has html, css, and javascript included in the code, there isnt alot of content but if you check the source you will see that there are alot of different things that i have written/copied/changed to get what i got. the site is basically just multiple codes of different types to test out new things i learn and also to try new ideas.my email address is brian5@email.com and my website link is below, feel free to comment on anything, (just be helpfull with comments) my email address is on the site and i also have a little forum going for people that may want to leave there comments for others to read.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been around here a while now but never introduced myself.Full name: Justin BezansonAlternative name(s):Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 28 April 1982Gender: maleZodiacal sign:Country of residance: CanadaCity of residance: KingstonHeight: 6'0Weight:Eyes: blueHair: brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: no/no/noFavourite Music: Classic/light rockFavourite Movies: Jurassic Park (all of them), Braveheart, Troy, Last Samurai, you get the picture.Interest: Music, guitar, bass guitar, drums, gamingPets: Dog: Rusty, Cat: Oliver, Budgie: ChesterAdditional comments:

Full name: Scott WilsonAlternative name(s): nopeBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 25/09/80Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: LibraCountry of residance: ScotlandCity of residance: GlasgowHeight: 6'2"Weight:13.5Eyes:blueHair:brownishSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:no/no/noFavourite Music:Hard House, Chart - anything going thump thump reallyFavourite Movies:love horror films like chainsaw massacre & wrong turn, sick i know. Also like some girly stuff like 50 first dates and shalow hal to help keep me balanced. shrek rules though best film everInterest:Computers and internet are good, enjoy helping others in forums like this when/if i can. Follow my football team Celtic. Car and DIYPets: Budgie (it's my mums, honest!)Additional comments: Hello to all the other members hereps why are these forums not widely advertised, i just happened to stumble across one day when i was referring to the w3schools site and notice a link at the bottom of the list.

• Like 1

Hello. I probably overlooked the link to this place in the past, I've been visiting w3schools.com for years and never knew they had forums (how long had these forums been open exactly?)Now I'll do the 'questions template' thing.Full name: Eric (not giving last name)Alternative name(s): I sometimes go by another name, but I'm not listing it hereBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 11/19/1981Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: ScorpioCountry of residance: USACity of residance: New YorkHeight: 6'0"Weight: I haven't weighed myself in a whileEyes: BrownHair: BrownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/Yes/NoFavourite Music: Rock mostlyFavourite Movies: Mostly anime, comedies, sci-fi & actionInterest: I have a fewPets: 1 dogAdditional comments: <?php echo "Hello World" ?>

• Like 1

That's when kaijim joined, so I'm thinking it'd be a bit later, seeing as when you first join the board as administrator, you have to set up the board and stuff. You'd probably be right in saying July/August, but I'm sure kaijim can correct us if he sees this...

• Like 23

Hi All! I just asked a question today without introducing myself!That isn't very curtious :) So better late than never! I came to this site because i really wanna learn everything :) (HTML,PHP,CSS ........) . I'm 40 and hopefully you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!Full name:MikeAlternative name(s):SnapBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):27.04.66Gender:MaleZodiacal sign:TaurusCountry of residance:Born in USA,live in Germany.City of residence:EckelsheimSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:yes/used to/No comment :( Favourite Music:everything except rap,techno and opera!!!(and country!)Favourite Movies:Interest:Battlefield2,my family,learning stuff on my PC!Pets:Dog,Cat and two ###### RabbitsAdditional comments:Hope to get to know you all soon!Bye Mike

I guess it's about time I introduced myself, since I have been around on here for over 2 months :)Full name:Kelly CarsonAlternative name(s): N/ABirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): February 22, 1982Gender:MaleZodiacal sign: PiscesCountry of residance: USACity of residence: Dallas, TXSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: I like most all kinds of music although I find myself mostly listening to Christian and talk radio latelyFavourite Movies: Star Wars (except Episode I & II), Matrix (all of them)Interest: Basketball, raquetball, and every other sport out there. I also like learning as much as possible on the computerPets: 1 DogAdditional comments: Degree is in Computer Engineering, and I am currently employed as a Project Manager. I am learning website design/development purely for fun (creating a few small websites for church and so forth) and also so that I can have a better understanding during some conversations at work.

Hi all i hav been here amonth i guess,Full name: Venus Lee Seng TaiAlternative name(s): VenesBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 23/02/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: PiscesCountry of residance: MalaysiaCity of residance: Kuala Lumpur,cherasHeight: 173cmWeight: 51kgEyes: dark brownHair: dark brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: no/no/noFavourite Music: new age,most of the english songs,japz songs,anime soundtrack,ballad...Favourite Movies: animation , residant evil...Interest: basketball,swimming,scripting,gaming,play musicsPets: dogs, cats,Additional comments: nice to meet u all,yoroshiku minna(japz)- in english mean pleased to meet u all