Code Indentation

Chikwado

Some one help with a cue, Are there a way to learn how to use code indentation I am using notepad++, Some of my javascript code is error free but lack of proper indentation it does not work. Example of these file are ajax live search. While typing in notepad++ I see some vertical line when I hover it, It highlight red. I know notepad++ may be guiding me to use some set of rule but i do not understand that. I need help.

Edited by Chikwado

Thats only to show you the current boundaries you are working in within a function, for loop, if condition, it might not be a error, it is confusing. Netbeans highlights errors by line with warning triangle explaining error, it also indents everything wether being javascript, html, php automatically on on typing and saving.

Netbean highlight error by line with warning triangle explaining error, It also indent everything weather being javscript, html, php automatically on typing and saving.

I want to try using it to see how it would indent my code. After saving it I will copy it and paste in notepad++ and see how it really work. Just give me that courage. I like it. Edited by Chikwado