which computer languages are official, or similar in general authenticity. some seem...

number47

Bootstrap sounds a bit like a finished optional program to use? also It seemed like when I first started seeing this page I have been learning from, that it is trying to "sell me" on the HTML5 as a good new and easier way to think of html code I wonder if this stuff has any merit? is it true?

Is there any particular Web and computer code language *(scripting etc,) that are universal, or more functional for a different similar type? like for example I have read that someone wrote "there personal favorite scripting is" and similar quoted.

Is there any that are not liked or favored by many, but are more sort of fundamentally necessary to and work very well, and will be around to stay?

It seems like to me HTML, is the way things are done, also interactions with internet and computers happens with javascript. As I have researched more about how it all works, It seems there are database languages that are used as well, and of course web page layout - CSS, it seems like some of these must be more of a basic foundation?

I would like to focus on the types of web coding that have stood the test of time? types of code that aren't going anywhere due to the nature of how they function is not likely to be outdated soon?

some of the questions and comments are referring to, jSON, mySql, appML, PHP, jquery, CSS, bootsrap, html5, (html5 vs. HTML or XHTML), xml,

are any of the things listed Proprietarily limited more-so than others? or do any of them duplicate function of another?

all generally speaking, I am sure there are reasons for everything. but to cut down the cluster of things to learn? which is important, and if multitudes of things are important enough to learn. which order is best?

other languages

Is there an origin for the code of the computer that is terrestrial, is it something that just happens to be english language; as in HTML (hypertextmarkuplanguage) or whatever, or is this adapted from somewhere else.

If a web site is created in france and french person is writing the page, do they use the same words for tags?

if a chinese person is making a page, do they use the same keyboard layout and or because the character list is so extensive wouldn't that make it a bit easier to code for them like each character could equal far more 1011001010 stuff?

Is there any answers to this? other languages

I am assuming humbly that our good old boys in the states are not responsible for the complexity that is the internet and computer code language does that sound correct?

another way of asking part of that would be are code definitions euphemism for foreign and not worth dwelling on? and by who?

other languages

Is there an origin for the code of the computer that is terrestrial, is it something that just happens to be english language; as in HTML (hypertextmarkuplanguage) or whatever, or is this adapted from somewhere else.

If a web site is created in france and french person is writing the page, do they use the same words for tags?

if a chinese person is making a page, do they use the same keyboard layout and or because the character list is so extensive wouldn't that make it a bit easier to code for them like each character could equal far more 1011001010 stuff?

Is there any answers to this? other languages

I am assuming humbly that our good old boys in the states are not responsible for the complexity that is the internet and computer code language does that sound correct?

another way of asking part of that would be are code definitions euphemism for foreign and not worth dwelling on? and by who?

Bootstrap sounds a bit like a finished optional program to use?

It's a framework, or a library.

it is trying to "sell me" on the HTML5 as a good new and easier way to think of html code I wonder if this stuff has any merit? is it true?

Yes, HTML 5 is the current version of HTML.

Is there any particular Web and computer code language *(scripting etc,) that are universal, or more functional for a different similar type?

I don't know what that means.

Is there any that are not liked or favored by many, but are more sort of fundamentally necessary to and work very well, and will be around to stay?

There are plenty of people who don't like Javascript, or PHP, or for that matter CSS or even HTML. There's always someone who doesn't like something.

types of code that aren't going anywhere due to the nature of how they function is not likely to be outdated soon?

Until browser vendors make it so that their browsers can understand anything other than HTML, Javascript, and CSS, those are going to stick around. At this point there's no reason to learn the older versions of HTML. PHP will be around for a while also. MySQL is a product, not a language, but SQL in general will be used for a while. JSON isn't a language either, it's just a way to represent data in Javascript. jQuery and Bootstrap aren't languages, they're frameworks or libraries build with Javascript and CSS.

Most programming languages use English terms either because they were created by English speakers (in the case of early languages), or so that they can target the existing market of English-language programmers. There are other programming languages that use keywords based on other spoken languages though, based on the preference of whoever designed the language.

You can look at the source code yourself for any site, but yes, HTML only defines one set of tags, and they use English terminology for the tags because that's how Tim Berners-Lee initially designed it.

if a chinese person is making a page, do they use the same keyboard layout

Keyboard layout is a personal preference. You aren't required to use any keyboard.

The early internet was developed in the US by DARPA. The World-Wide Web (which includes HTML) was invented by Tim Berners-Lee, an Englishman, while working for CERN. Many early programming languages like COBOL, FORTRAN, and BASIC, and important and influential later languages like C, were designed by Americans. This is why many of them use English language syntax, but not all of them do.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages