Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Full name: Thor Fjalar HallgrimssonAlternative name(s): FjalliBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 05/05/73Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: TaurusCountry of residance: IcelandCity of residance: HafnarfjordurHeight: 177 cmWeight: 100 kgEyes: blueHair: light brownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: nicotinell/beer/asprinFavourite Music: Rock n´Roll, Punk Rock, Ambient/soft TechnoFavourite Movies: Strange Days, Serpant and the Rainbow, Bis an ende der WeltInterest: Most everything except soccerPets: myselfAdditional comments: :)

Full name: JonasAlternative name(s): JonasBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 03.12Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: Sagittarius (?)Country of residance: NorwayCity of residance: Height: 190 cmWeight: Eyes: BlueHair: Dark blondSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/On special occasions (parties)/NoFavourite Music: Can't name one song over the many others I like...Interest: Webprogramming, computers, reading, music (guitar), movies.Pets: Nope.Additional comments: Hi. ;)

Edited by Jonas

Full name: Derek V.Alternative name(s): SkemcinBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 05.11.1971Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: TaurusCountry of residance: USCity of residance: Chicago SuburbsHeight: 6'3''Weight: 195lbsEyes: BlueHair: Dark blondSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: Never/Sometimes - watching football on TV or poker/ping pong nights/Not anymore unfortunately (I'll be honest)Favourite Music: ReggaeFavourite Movies: Mr. and MRs. Smith, Matrix Trilogy, Shrek, Princess BrideInterest: Wife & Kids, My Porsche 924, Cold Fusion, Volleyball, Ping Pong, and a few othersPets: A Norwegian Buhund named MarleyAdditional comments: I'll keep everything else to myself - this is more information that I am typically comfortable giving.:)

Full Name: Chocolate570Alternative name(s): ChocoBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): Somewhere between 1990-1993, april 30Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: TaurusCountry of residance: USAHeight: 5'3&1/2"Weight: 45kgEyes: Dark, Dark BrownHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/For gods sake, look at my age range!Favourite Music: Aerosmith,ZZ Top, Pink Floyd,AC/DCFavourite Movies: LOTR, Shrek, The InterpreterInterest: Watching movies with friends, webbuilding[javascript,php,html],piano,gamecubePets: 1 fish.Additional comments: I have no life whatsoever. :)

I probably overlooked the link to this place in the past, I've been visiting w3schools.com for years and never knew they had forums (how long had these forums been open exactly?)
LOL ME TOFull name: Jack OttoAlternative name(s): OTTOBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 8/11/1989Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: ScorpioCountry of residance: USACity of residance: WashingtonHeight: 5'11"Weight: 189Eyes: hazelHair: BrownSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: Everything my brother is actually a country singer HERES HIS SITEFavourite Movies: ComideyInterest: Computers and SportsPets: 2 dogAdditional comments: Thx W3 for Showing me the way! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: well my right order is Last-Middle-First : Vo Ngoc QuangAlternative name(s): TiBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 27/8/1984Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: our country don't use this term , the born 's year concerns with an animal , I have the age of mouseCountry of residance: VietNamCity of residance: DaNang CityHeight: 1 meter 69 centimetersWeight: 56 kilogramsEyes: black eyesHair: black hairSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: pop , rock balladFavourite Movies: small house in mountain ( Jack London )Interest: Computers , Electric , electronic , singing , drawing , poet , ... many !!!Pets: catAdditional comments: Everyone here is kindful , but someday lets me see your face , I 'd like it :)

Hi guys, This is really a great forum.. Well this is about meFull name: HarishAlternative name(s): N\aBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):13/06/1983Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: GeminiCountry of residance: US (been here for 1 yr) From IndiaState of residance:OklahomaHeight:5' 10''Weight:160 lbsEyes:BlackHair:BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs:No/No/NoFavourite Music:Rock, hip hopFavourite Movies:Saw, Pulpfiction, Forrest Gump.......Interest:Basket Ball, Pets: None

So..."him, you and me all"or, since it's me saying this:"him, him and you all"or something like that.

Full name: Greg SmithBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 7/20/1977Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: CancerCountry of residance: USACity of residance: A little town in NorthWestern MinnesotaAdditional comments: Been here for a little bit. Completely self taught PHP from W3Schools - started on the forums asking questions for help - now I'm answering questions myself! :)

me and you both chocolate
I believe the saying goes "You and me both" smile.gifOh...include me too.
So..."him, you and me all"or, since it's me saying this:"him, him and you all"or something like that.
It's official. None of us have lives. Hey, that means we're immortal! Woohoo! :)
  • Like 1

me and you both chocolate
I believe the saying goes "You and me both" smile.gifOh...include me too.
It's official. None of us have lives. Hey, that means we're immortal! Woohoo! :)

this wat immortality feels like o man it rock!

Hiya, This is Ashmika. I am from Mumbai. A BE Electronics and an HR by profession. Currently working on my programming skills. I am very much in love with this website. I didnt hit in here to know there was also a forum available. This website has almost helped me clear my fudnas and though joining tuts for just every course was difficult and this site has helped me learn everything without spending a penny. I am sure I will be a pro with the help of this website. Thanks for this cuz this is a perfect online guide/tutor I've been longing to have for such a long time. Good Luck everyone.Regards,Ashmika

• Like 1

Full name: AshmikaAlternative name(s): AshBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 09.10.1981Gender: FemaleZodiacal sign: LibraCountry of residance: IndiaCity of residance: MumbaiHeight: 5'4Weight: 120lbsEyes: BrownHair: Long BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: Out of Question Favourite Music: RockFavourite Movies:Thriller & actionsPets: Cocker SpanielEducation: Bachelors in Electrical Engineering. Interests: Sports, Workouts & Programming. I am creating a website for my x-college (a big surprise) so using my skills. So I have just taken off and hopefully my landing will be awesome..lol!Additional comments: After punching all these details it feels as if I'm joining a Dating Site. Haha!

• Like 22

Full name: Johan LundAlternative name(s): MimikaBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 04/04/1986Gender: MaleCountry of residance: SwedenCity of residance: ÖrnsköldsvikHeight: 184.7 cmWeight: 82 kilogramsEyes: blueHair: blondSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: Hard Rock , J-rock/pop, Anime sound tracks and MetalFavourite Movies: there is just to many :) Interest: Computers , PC Games , Anime/Manga , webb developingPets: 3 dogsAdditional comments: Otaku for life :)

heres my ice breaker:malelive in hampshirequite a good web developer but always keen to learn morefav music slipknot6ft 1in tallno idea how heavy

Guest Silent Zephyr

Hello, I'm a newbie to Web creation, but I hope to become good one day. I also enjoy art, and I'm trying to learn how to make 3D models.Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 02/01/1992.Gender: Male.Zodiacal sign: Capricorn.Country of residence: United States of America.Eyes: Blue-green.Hair: Dark brown.Favourite Music: Pop and dance.Favourite Movies: When A Stranger Calls, 50 First Dates, and Flightplan.Interest: 3D art, Web creation, and programming.Pet: A dog named "Speck".

Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy): Not telling.Gender: Male.Zodiacal sign: Leo.Country of residence: United States of America.Eyes: Sky-Blue.Hair: Dirty Blonde.Favourite Music: Rock & Alternative.Favourite Movies: The Matrix Trilogy.Interest: Image html, video game creation.

Full name: Balasubramaniam KumarAlternative name(s): BalaBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 20/12/1979Gender: MaleZodiacal sign: SagitatiusCountry of residance: IndiaCity of residance: Chennai Height: 5' 4"Weight: 63 kgsEyes: BlackHair: BlackSmoking/Drinking/Drugs: No/No/NoFavourite Music: Instrumental / JazzFavourite Movies: Sci-Fi / Action ThrillersInterest: Programming... Music .. Cricket ... anything relaxing & exciting... Pets: Mouse (Not the real One.. ) lol..Additional comments: Interested in developing easy to use client interface for mobile devices.... W3Schools to learn & Share more..........

Guest ButterflyRei

Full name: ReinaAlternative name(s): nadaBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy):06/12/80Gender: All womanZodiacal sign:GeminiCountry of residance:USA!City of residance:Kansas CityInterest:Reading, learning, dating, my kids, spending way too much time at televisionwithoutpity.com, that sorta thing.Additional comments: Eh, I've got nothing! If you want to know ask! :)

• 3 weeks later...

this many web developers and we're making people type in the info like they're data entry slaves... couldn't we just mod IPB profile feature to include this info?

• Like 1

this many web developers and we're making people type in the info like they're data entry slaves... couldn't we just mod IPB profile feature to include this info?

There is only one Admin with access to do that...and he is very busy. The moderators do not have access to do this.Good idea but we are limited to what we can do. If you have a IPB setup and running you should give it a go...it would be a good idea.