I need help with a "grow" hover....(screenshots provided)

colin_7

Hi everyone,

I found some code online to put a "grow" hover on some things. Basically when you mouse over it, it gets bigger.

I got the first one to grow and focus, but for some reason, the others grow but are still blurry. I've attached screenshots of the HTML and CSS of my code. If someone could help me out that would be great.

post-177737-0-87366800-1414592609_thumb.png

post-177737-0-72351700-1414592610_thumb.png

If you're expanding images to much larger than their native size it's natural for them to be blurry. If that's not the problem then show an example page with the images.

I'm also not sure in what way transform scales non-image objects, maybe it actually just makes pixels bigger rather than re-render text and borders. If that's the case, then instead of using the transform property you'll have to change the width and height properties of the element.

As I said the first picture works, it gets bigger (2:1) and it's not blurry. I saved all the images at 300x300px and then scaled them down in dreamweaver, so they wouldn't be blurry when they were enlarged. So the first one does what I want it to but the other 9 pictures get bigger but are still blurry.

It's impossible for me to tell for sure why that's happening without seeing the page myself, but I can't imagine it being something other than the image files being too small.