NUSOAP API not show results

unplugged_web

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I finally managed to get it to work. Dotmailer didn't seem to except it no matter what I did so in the end I used REST to get it working. If I submit the form using AJAX it works and sends all of the data to dotmailer but if I try to send it on the same page I either get a PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function execute_post() error or if I move the function to before (or after) I call it the form is sent to the database but nothing is sent to dotmailer. I'm really desperate to get this sorted as is my boss but I've spent a week trying to get it to work on the same page but am not getting anywhere. If you don't mind I've attached the file with the code that is executed after the form (which is on the same page) is submitted as well as the function I'm having the issue with. I've tried to define the function before and after but neither work. If I define it straight after the $book = execute_post($addContactToAddressBookUrl, $contact); line then I get the fatal error. I'd be so grateful if you could help one last time on this please.

REST.php