PHP & MySQL - Can't get certain data to show.

rvdveen27

Hello all,First of all, I'm fairly new to this. I had some (very) basic experiences with HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL. I've recently bought a CMS package called TruckNet which was created for Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer, to simulate VTC's (Virtual Trucking Companies). The CMS package was created by StuartD and after buying it I'm free to change it to my own wishes. I saw this a nice to chance to create something for what I like to do and as well learning some new things.I've been working on a page for re-viewing all the submitted deliveries, however I cannot get the page to show the field "Starting Company" and "Ending Company". It correctly shows "Starting Position" and "Ending Position". The MySQL database does have the correct data stored in it. I hope any of you could help me with this and possibly explain it to me so I can learn from it a bit also.I know at this points there are a lot of mistakes in the code that won't correctly show other data but at this point I'm currently only focussed on getting the data for "Starting company" and "Ending company" to show.

Edited by rvdveen27

Okay now it's starting to make sense indeed. The only thing I do not get is, I obviously have to create those fields but where would I name them then? The fields Starting Position, Ending Position, Price and Costs are already named apparently but I can't seem to figure out where?

EDIT: Omfg.. I am so dumb >.<..... I fixed it, behind the echo row3, it should say name, not startcompany... How did I not see this earlier... Many thanks to you again! :)

Edited by rvdveen27