Cannot find source code to edit - Please Help!

annyvz

Hi,

I am very new to ASP, please bare with me :-)

I have a website that was handed over to me, and I restyled with CSS, the website is built in ASP.

One of the pages had a 'Save' button, which is now missing, and I cannot seem to find it..

When looking at the code with firebug, I can see the CancelButton & DeleteButton inputs (Code below), however the SaveButton input is not there.

I want to go add the button in, but I cannot seem to find the user control that manages those inputs?

Is there maybe some kind of software that can point you towards the file where the user control is pointing from? Hope this makes sense...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<td align="left" style="width:53px;" class="standardText" id="SaveButton" language="javascript" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("SaveButton", "", true, "", "", false, false))" value="Save" name="SaveButton" type="submit" <input="">    <input type="submit" style="width:53px;" class="standardText" id="CancelButton" value="Cancel" name="CancelButton">        <input type="submit" class="standardText" id="DeleteButton" language="javascript" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this project?');" value="Delete" name="DeleteButton"> </td>

<input type="submit" style="width:53px;" class="standardText" id="CancelButton" value="Cancel" name="CancelButton">

<input type="submit" class="standardText" id="DeleteButton" language="javascript" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this project?');" value="Delete" name="DeleteButton">

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you using any sort of version control? Can you review the commit logs and find out if it was removed (likely by accident)?