Wkhtmltopdf Not Showing images

unplugged_web

I've used this to create a pdf: https://github.com/KnpLabs/KnpSnappyBundle

I tested it on a dev server and it worked perfectly but when I transferred it to the live site the images. I've tried using png's and jpg's (as I know there's an issue with gifs) as well as relative, absolute and full paths but nothing I do seems to work.

I've attached screen shots of both the live and test sites so you can see what I get.

And it doesn't successfully generate a PDF file?

It generates the pdf but when I moved it to the live site is stopped showing the images in the pdf. The displayed okay on the dev site. I've attached a screen shot of the two pdf's, the top one is from the live site and the other is from the dev site.

post-15405-0-90076100-1406633600.jpg

It generates the pdf but when I moved it to the live site is stopped showing the images in the pdf. The displayed okay on the dev site. I've attached a screen shot of the two pdf's, the top one is from the live site and the other is from the dev site.

That's where you totally lose me. What are you talking about? The Adobe browser plug-in will not display the images of these PDF files? What if you examine the PDF files offline?

Sorry I don't think I'm being very clear. When this works a pdf is generated from an html page and then emailed to the person who placed the order.

On the test site this worked no problems, but now that it's on the live site it's creating the pdf but the images aren't being displayed in the pdf, if you look at the attached file in my previous post you'll see what I mean.

The images aren't there when I view it on or offline