definition

hisoka

They are probably talking about the difference between this:

{                  text: 'Create New Account',                  scope: this,                  handler: function() {                    conf_win.close();                    reg_frm.getForm().submit({                      method: "POST",                      waitTitle: "Connecting",                      waitMsg: "Sending Information...",                      url: "io.php",                      scope: this,                      params: {page_mode: "register", ignore_dup: "true"},                      success: function(frm, act)                      {                        Ext.Msg.alert('Registration Succeeded', 'Thank you for registering. You may now log in.', function(btn, text)                          {                            show_login.call(this);                          },                          this                        );                      },                      failure: this.submit_failure                    });                  }                }
and this:
{text: 'Create New Account',scope: this,handler: function() {conf_win.close();reg_frm.getForm().submit({method: "POST",waitTitle: "Connecting",waitMsg: "Sending Information...",url: "io.php",scope: this,params: {page_mode: "register", ignore_dup: "true"},success: function(frm, act){Ext.Msg.alert('Registration Succeeded', 'Thank you for registering. You may now log in.', function(btn, text){show_login.call(this);},this);},failure: this.submit_failure});}}

thank you for the link :) after I read it , what I understood is that a formatted code is a code writing in a specific stylistic , esthetic and visual form . Formatting comes from the form a text or a code or a script takes which differ from language to language and from an application to another for example a binary format is different from a text format. In text itself there are many format like the italic or bold and so on ..

This what I understood . Please correct me if I am wrong