Introduce Yourself

Chocolate570

Dear Colleagues,

Hi.  I am a sleep researcher who lives in the United States of America.  I hate abbreviations; that is why I spelled out "United States of America."  When I am not coding for my research, I love being a goofball, so you might see me say some weird things.  Keep in mind that they are attempts at humor.  I am learning HTML+CSS+JS (yes, I see the contradiction from what I just said) because I need to display 462 images in a particular grid with accompanying descriptions to interpret some data.  I guess you could call it a data science coding project.  The images are color-coded cross-correlation matrices.

Sincerely and In Good Humor,

Dante

output_20160518_2322_procbasic_000_FZ.png

Edited by dantepicchioni
Correct typo and add image with too much white space; actually, the white space is one of the problems I am trying to solve with CSS.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Alexander and I am programmer from Serbia. I learned many of languages out there thanks to W3School. As for my job, I am Python developer. Hope i can be of any assistence to anyone who has problem. 😇

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, ADAM22 said:

Hi I am Adam from Germany. I am a high school student.  After school I am learning web development and content writing. I make my website with my own coding longboardpro.com. I know its not got but I am a beginner 😬 I will learn it one day I will a good web developer.

Like your website Adam. Great way to learn web developing by creating a website around something you're interested in. :good:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi my full name : David Alex live in US : date(dd/mm/yyy): 23/09/2022Gender: Male:Star:Libra: Hobby: Programming,  Freelancing, Problem Solving; Interest: eat burgers, lots of pizza, gaming play, ps4,xbox. more info I will provide if required :)

• 7 months later...

Hello im Iskander (https://linktr.ee/iaak1983)

I'm here to learn and involve myself in something I have a great deal of passion for. I live in the UK and am fluent in Spanish and Romanian. I have skimmed many coding languages from Python, PHP, HTML and now I'm most of the way through the SQL course.

I have some products I would like to one day launch and some aspirations to pivot my career.

I look forward to getting to know some of you on your journeys and chat about things that intrigue you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hullo. It appears that I am long after the faire. But in any case, I am JOdel, or alternately jodel_from_aol, owner of the Red Hen Publications website. The site is in need of another major rebuild/redesign, so I am going to be making a nuisance of myself in the forums here until I figure out what I am going to do about it.