Does Anyone Ever Get An Answer on These Forums?

buckibooster

Some topic areas are not as well supported as others. I myself don't know much about XSLT so I don't read the XSLT forum. If you put a question into the wrong forum it may be ignored by people who could answer it, so choose the forum carefully.

http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=51085&hl=

http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=51249&hl=

There are many very helpful people around here but also a few (one that comes to mind at the moment has responded to your questions) that don't have a clue but thinks they know everything about everything.

Please don't let one fairly new member (despite his number of posts) make you think this isn't a good place to get answers to your questions.....

EDIT:

Strangely, davej hit on 2 posts that I read just before answering your post :crazy:

Edited by scout1idf

Scout's right.

We should never attribute to malice behavior that's better explained in other ways.

which posts / subforums? As mentioned, not all subforums are as active as others. If there is disrespectful behavior happening, please report it to the moderating team.

Just look at the original posters topics for an idea of who he's talking about.

I'm moderating the XML, XSLT, xSchema, etc section. If you need help, please post there, I'm always checking for new post. I myself am a beginner, but I'm also fond of the language.

Edited by L8V2L

I'm moderating the XML, XSLT, xSchema, etc section. If you need help, please post there, I'm always checking for new post. I myself am a beginner, but I'm also fond of the language.

to be absolutely clear to everyone, user L8V2L is _not_ an appointed forum moderator.

It is fine to say you are active in particular sub forum, but it is not okay to mis represent your account status.

to be absolutely clear to everyone, user L8V2L is _not_ an appointed forum moderator. It is fine to say you are active in particular sub forum, but it is not okay to mis represent your account status.

I didn't say that, I said I moderate the XML area section.Don't take my word out of context. Edited by L8V2L

No, you don't moderate in any sense of the word. You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean.

You're appose to be the nice one.... I don't know.