Need 'CAPTCHA' Code

shah_ankitb

Can any body gives me WebLink or Code of 'Captcha',there r many sites where i have find the Captcha code. But i want the code that will be Small & Easy to Undestand. If u have that type of WebLink which is easy to understand & also minimize my space of code. Then please reply as soon as possible. Thanx in Advance.

You can build it yourself:- generate random text and put it in a session- put the text in an image (http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecreate.php)- after submit, check if users' code matches to the one in the sessionStart on these 3 major steps and ask for details when needed.After this, you'll make more advanced captcha codes, with colors and various backgrounds to make it harder for the bots to read it.

Hi..Use the following code... and modify according ur req..

<?phprequire_once("functions.php");//_pr(gd_info());//$size = getimagesize("./image/Blue hills.jpg");//_pr($size,1);$uid=uniqid();$random_str=substr($uid,-6);header("Content-type: image/png");$im = @imagecreate(50, 30)    or die("Cannot Initialize new GD image stream");$w   = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 255, 255);$red = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 0, 0);$background_color = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 255, 255);$text_color = imagecolorallocate($im, 233, 14, 91);$black = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0);// prints a black "P" in the top left corner//imagechar($im, 1, 0, 0, $random_str, $text_color);imagestring($im, 5, 5, 5, $random_str, $text_color);imagepng($im);imagedestroy($im);?>

Regards,Vijay