Coding Search Box with a arrow

krrahman

I am getting problem with a search box when I coding it. My requirements are it should be pixel perfect. There are three elements, text-box, arrow, border. Please see My attachment. and send me the code what will help me to lot.

FYI: I am new in web designing..

Thank you

@khalil5172

post-175252-0-40190600-1406532060_thumb.png

Please send your code as far as you can take it. That's the way all forums work.

EDIT:

It's perfectly acceptable to request a keyword or a function. Otherwise to get help with code, you need to write some code so we can help you with it.

Edited by niche

Please send your code as far as you can take it. That's the way all forums work.

EDIT:

It's perfectly acceptable to request a keyword or a function. Otherwise to get help with code, you need to write some code so we can help you with it.

Thanks for your reply. I will send code, whatever I can do

• 1 month later...

The arrow could easily be represented using a background image positioned to the right and vertically in the middle. The border can be added with the CSS border property.

You probably should not be expecting anything to be pixel-perfect on the web. There are far too many browsers and operating systems and they all behave differently. As a web developer what's important is to make the experience equally functional and useable for all the users.

EDIT:

It's not always a requirement to post code. On many occasions it's possible to solve a problem without it. I only ever ask to see code if there's no other way I can solve the problem.