How to redirect a request to a random URL?

nasekt

I use [Fiddler](Understanding FiddlerScript ), Man in the middle proxy tool

var regex = /TargetString/gi ;if (regex.match(URL) {var request_arr = new Array( "www.bing.com", "www.google.com", "www.yahoo.com", "www.sandbox.com");var random_url = request_arr[Math.floor(Math.random() * request_arr.length)];

Basically, The above code says, if the TargetString is found in URL, then redirect it to a random URL.What I need, For example:If TargetString is found in www.example.com/TargetString redirect to by picking a random URL from array list and NOT to use THAT URL in the futureThank you

If the web page is redirected, how would splicing the array work? the page is no longer loaded cause you've just been redirected.

now if that array was stored in a WebStorage object....

Which then you simply remove the url fro the arry as JSG says and then resave the array back into the session storage.

//check this outvar target = "TargetString";var condition = (window.location.href.toLowerCase().indexOf(target.toLowerCase()) > -1 )?"random": "no-random" ;if (condition === "random") {var request_arr = ["www.bing.com", "www.google.com","www.yahoo.com","www.sandbox.com"];var random_url = request_arr[Math.floor(Math.random() * request_arr.length)];var cook = "url="+random_url+";expires=December 25, 2060;path=/";document.cookie = cook;var url = document.cookie.split(";");for(i=0;i<url.length;i++){if(url == random_url){random_url = request_arr[Math.ceil(Math.random() * request_arr.length )];break;} else{window.location = random_url;}}} else{//target string not found in url.}

Edited by kodejuice