Send .php file to webhost - FTP

pf2g

Hi, i'm doing an app, in Visual Basic 2008, that manages a music school and i have to do a secction where the administration inserts instruments/courses.As every course has its own program (what you learn). i did a RichTextBox where the admin writes the program and then save as a .php file. Here's the code that sends the file:

Imports System.IOPublic Class curso_prog    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click	    Close()    End Sub    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click	    Dim myStream As Stream	    Dim saveFileDialog1 As New SaveFileDialog()	    saveFileDialog1.Filter = "PHP files (*.php)|*.php"	    saveFileDialog1.FilterIndex = 2	    saveFileDialog1.RestoreDirectory = True	    If saveFileDialog1.ShowDialog() = DialogResult.OK Then		    myStream = saveFileDialog1.OpenFile()		    If (myStream IsNot Nothing) Then			    'Create the file stream for writing			    Dim stream As New StreamWriter(myStream)			    'Write the include statement for the header			    stream.WriteLine("<?PHP include 'topo.php'; ?>")			    'And now, write out all the lines from the richtextbox			    For Each line As String In RichTextBox1.Lines()				    stream.WriteLine(line)			    Next			    'Write the include statement for the footer			    stream.WriteLine("<?PHP include 'rodape.php'; ?>")			    'Flush and close the stream when you're done			    stream.Flush()			    stream.Close()			    myStream.Close()		    End If	    End If    End Sub    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click	    RichTextBox1.Text = ""    End Sub    Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click	    curso_add.TextBox3.Text = SaveFileDialog1.FileName    End SubEnd Class

What i want to do now is when i press "OK" the file is sent to my webhost via FTP. Can some one help me? Thank you,PF2G

Archived