How to decipher a Strange java script, and it's purpose

nomad247

I have a java script that came through an email, claiming to be from a court official. I would like to know if anyone can tell me what it was supposed to do.If anyone can rad this and tell me what it is for, probably some kind of virus or something, Was not from an actual court official. Would be great to have this for evidence. If anyone wnts to see this let me know, and the best way to give the file i question.

Thanks

If there's some actual code you want to show, copy it and paste it here. I wouldn't trust opening a file from a suspicious source.

I did not open it myself. The email containing this script was forwarded to me from a fiend who received it. The email was claiming to be from a Florida State Representative, regarding a court appearance, which she does have a pending federal case involving RICO. The signature was supposed to be Dwayne Taylor but they spelled his name wrong and the signature also said court clerk. I wanted to ask someone first before posting the actual code. Here it is.

Oh, I get those all the time through my porfolio website. They do seem to come with attached documents but I've never opened them. Personally, I just delete the email and forget about it. I don't think they're particularly directed at the recipient, it's just random spam, as far as I can tell.

Edited by Lucy

I don't think so. The recipient has an open federal case, a RICO case, corruption by the local sheriff agency. They are still messing around with her. They come to her house when she's not home, move things around, remote into her PC. She has been at her PC when her mouse started moving around the screen, she even picked it up and held it in her hand. I would not ask, if I didn't want to prove this is just one more thing they are trying to do to her. They shot her house 3 times, he son (age 8 at the time) was walking a puppy on a leach in her front yard, going to the mail box, she shot and killed the puppy. They killed or seized all her animals. She had several horses, Arabians, and about bunch of wolf hybrids. Some of he hybrids were poisoned, some were shot right in front of her. They would come to her house, open gates of her fence, break her fence and get the animals out and off her property for grounds to seize them, they claimed they killed a neighbor’s goats. they people did not even have goats at the time. She lives on SSI disability only 700 a month,. She sold wolf hybrids to live off of. She could not pay her property taxes, and last December, I if I had not helped her pay her taxes, she would be homeless right now. They illegally barred her from having any animals, even though they did not charge her with anything. They are trying to force her off her land because somebody wanted it for a housing development. I am pretty sure this was an executable file. The thing is, she does have an on-going federal case that is due to come back into court. She just got a document through the mail from the defendants asking to dismiss her case against them, on May fourth. The claimed sender’s name is the name of as in US Government representative. They just spelled the name wrong. duane is spelled dwayne

The email:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:23 AM

To: looknthruwolfeye@att.net

Subject: [bulk] Notice to Appear in Court

Notice to Appear,

You have to appear in the Court on the April 20.

Please, prepare all the documents relating to the case and bring them to Court on the specified date.

Note: The case may be heard by the judge in your absence if you do not come.

You can find the Court Notice is in the attachment.

Regards,

Duane Taylor,

District Clerk.

What would really help is, is to know what this code means or does. Yeah I could say, it is spam but since this has been going on for over 20 year, they have all hacked into some of her accounts, they hacked into and remote into her PC. She has seen them moving her mouse, it moves even when she is holding it in her hand. They come in her house when she is not there and move things around. move things around outside, poison some of her animals she just recently got. They killed around 10 of her hybrids, poisoning and shooting them, they took her Arabian horses. I need so know what this code is supposed to do. Here is an example,. if it lets me post this.

{ start_channel_downloader_temp_move = start_channel_downloader_temp_move + 'Math'; const_port_sender_str_js(); }; function src_jar_class_in() { start_channel_downloader_temp_move = start_channel_downloader_temp_move + 'l(455'; id_au(); }; function sum_pid_note()

What is the point since she doesn't know who sent the e-mail anyway? Maybe it was a Russian hacker. Maybe it was a Chinese hacker. Maybe it was some teenager in New Jersey. A defective mouse or touch pad can randomly move the pointer. Did the mouse pointer move randomly or did it move with purpose?

She should run some scans on her PC to see if it is infected. She can download free scanning software such as...

http://www.malwarebytes.org/downloads/

https://www.safer-networking.org/dl/

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

http://www.technobuzz.net/10-best-free-online-virus-and-malware-scanners/

https://www.resistsurveillance.org/

Also there are all sorts of hidden nanny cams and motion-triggered video cameras available online or at retailers such as Best Buy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=motion%20detection%20camera

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=time+lapse+camera&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atime+lapse+camera

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=survellience+camera&sprefix=survel%2Caps%2C228

If she has people stealing her horses, how about just buying a new computer and destroying the other one? And, then, using common-sense security like not opening random attachments, plus measures like avoiding the most common infection vectors (do not have Java installed, do not use Acrobat for reading PDF files, choose a mail client other than Outlook like Thunderbird, use Noscript and Adblock with Firefox for the browser, etc). There are a few small things people can do to avoid the majority of infections, as long as you're smart about how you use your computer. But, of course, if unknown people have physical access to the inside of her house then I guess that getting a new computer doesn't really matter if they can just plug something in to it or replace the router. This isn't a problem with Javascript in emails, I'll tell you that much. The code above doesn't mean anything without seeing significantly more of it. Does she have any proof of this activity? Any cameras set up to catch intruders? Is this someone who is prone to paranoia? I'm curious why people would bother spending their time breaking into someone's house for 20 years to move things around.

Boy thanks for all that. First of all, she didnt open the random attachment. You cant possibly know the crap that goes on there. I have watch remotely as she holds the mouse in her hand and it moves purposely across the screen, night before last, someone, once again, stalking her at her home, did something to disable her well. She has been two days without water now

Then just throwing away her PC, she lives (if you can call it that) off $700 a month of SSI, so just being absurd, throwing a PC because someone is trying to do malicious damage is just retarded. BTW, there is no such thing as "common sense", another oxy-moron.

So that leaves us with the next usual comment, why she doesn't call the cops? Well her federal lawsuit that is coming due anytime now,is against the cops, who she therefore could not call. They are the ones behind sealing her animals, she had 29 in all at one point, they stole, shot and poisoned all bu one, there were 5 arabian horses there.

All I am asking for a little help, I have been building PC's for 20 years, she isn't stupid, and she at least forwarded it to me. So if you could tell, me how to post more than 2 lines at one time? I have tried to post this stuff and the two lines is all I could post. Seriously dude, this is no ###### dead serious, picture this, small, backwards redneck town, singling out a a single Native American female, they want her little piece of land that is the only access to 80 some acres that is behind her house. I remote into her PC a lot, I watched here, holding her mouse up in her hand and watched the cursor go from one icon to another. Her son was walking a puppy, on a leash, he was 8 at the time, in their front yard, and someone shot and killed the puppy, she has bullets still impaled in her garage. Her son is 28 years old now, and that happened 20 years ago.

So tell me how to post this code exactly because I cant post it all. It only let me post those 2 lines. I really am asking for help here, she had to send in her rebuttal for the county asking to dismiss her case against them. They know she has files on her PC, please if you cant help, please dont be mean, hateful and Facetious. This really is happening, I need to know what this code does.

I'm not trying to be mean, hateful, or facetious, I'm trying to be practical. If I thought that my entire life was being invaded then I would try to figure out how to take steps to clear myself from the infection. If her computer is already compromised in the first place then, sure, we could analyze some code that may or may not have been part of the infection, but what's the point? If the computer is compromised then she needs to either reformat and reinstall, or get a new computer. There could be a rootkit there for all I know, I've spent enough time dealing with rootkits to know that sometimes the best use of time is to wipe it and start over with a backup of the important data. And once I had a clean system I would use programs that do not top the list of popular infection vectors. I would not install Java browser plugins, or Acrobat, or Office, I would not use an outdated version of IE as my browser, I would use extensions like Noscript and Adblock, I would favor a lesser-known email program over something like Outlook that probably has numerous vulnerabilities, etc. There is an alternative to every major application. Instead of Microsoft Office, look at LibreOffice, for example. Instead of Acrobat, consider Foxit or Sumatra. I would also gather all of the video and photographic evidence that I can and then go to the press. The press likes stories about police departments abusing their authority.I don't know what the issue is with posting stuff. The forum software certainly has its quirks though. You can always save the code in a plain text file and upload that. Do not post Word documents, I'm not going to open that. Only plain text files that aren't going to be executed or otherwise handled by another program that might have vulnerabilities of its own.

Obviously the first thing she needs is evidence. I would suggest one or more cameras... some hand-held, some mounted.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-hdr-pj275-8gb-hd-flash-memory-camcorder-black/3317076.p?id=1219090219360&skuId=3317076

http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/trail-cameras

She might have to take her computer to a computer shop and pay them to try to clean out the malware. We can't do it remotely.

Readers of a site like Reddit may also be sympathetic to her plight. It's going to cost her anonymity though, the authorities can still do whatever they want to do if no one knows who is complaining.

What evidence has she accumulated over the 20 years? There are countless people out there wearing tin foil hats to protect themselves from the government rays that they claim are being beamed at them.

If she has accumulated a good set of evidence and has a solid story you might try a site such as...

http://www.gofundme.com

If she has some computer skills she could also install a free copy of Linux and dual-boot her computer. I doubt that malware/spyware from the windows partition could affect the Linux.

http://lifehacker.com/5403100/dual-boot-windows-7-and-ubuntu-in-perfect-harmony

Is this even a web development related question anymore?

There are probably better forums out there for getting legal advice.