Klayz.com - My personal website

Norman

Looks pretty good. My only recommendation is change the header and footer's color to blue or black.

I like it alot,the background is very nice.Only thing i can say,is change the green header/footer but thats allready been said.Maybe make them dark with some weak (transparant) layers of textures.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you guys!What about the community?
Since we don't know Italian, what do you expect anyone to say about THAT? The community is your content after all, and that's in Italian...No one can really say anything feature wise since this is a vBulletin board (but with a custom theme I guess?).

• 5 years later...

I wanted to bump this thread in order to ask you for comments on my website. The URL is still the same. The main technology used is Bootstrap. Let me know what do you think!

I think the general design is good. Clean and up-to-date looking. It's a little hard for me to give any detailed critique of the site's content, since I don't know any Italian.

One point I will make is about the globe icon in the top left hand corner. This icon is commonly used as the icon for the user to set his/her locale (country/language). It might be an idea to consider some other icon (or a word) to replace it.

Thank you dominicw, I'll think about it, but I like it. It gives the website a common idea of a "big" website, even if it is not, at least for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's because I am huge fan of simplicity and that is way I find this forum overcrowded with stuff. But, the icons and the basic look of it is good. Quite good. I don't like as user to see so many icons all around, so many messages, it makes me feel like playing some japanese game with tons of boxes around. =)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...