W3.CSS Templates? Site Builder?

jp_grennier

Hello,

Two W3.CSS related questions:

1. Is there a direct download link for the W3.CSS templates? All I see are the "Demo" and "Try it Yourself" options, but I was hoping to download the full templates if at all possible.

2. Is there a W3.CSS site builder in existence that anyone is aware of? I taught an intro web design class this semester and one of my students turned in a site that utilized W3.CSS (per the project requirements) but also used a lot of advanced JS (includes, json, w3data, etc.) which seems well beyond his abilities.

Long story short, I'm trying to determine if he either a. slightly modified a template or b. used a site builder. I've been surprised before, so maybe he's stealth about his skills, however his performance so far this semester would indicate otherwise.

Thanks,

jpg

Edited by jp_grennier

The templates as far as i can see are single one page documents which you copy and save the code in left panel in 'try it yourself', or by copying source from 'demo' using view source. W3css is supposedly css only, but without its inline javascript it would not function as it should, and it is as far as i know very basic vanilla JavaScript without json, it does not use server-side languages, but there is nothing stopping you accessing these from doing a search to retrieve this code.

You can try googling for specific variable names something unique to see if that brings up any results.