What chic reading?

L8V2L

Anything written by Gary Hamel especially Leading the Revolution (1st ed). Subsequent eds are watered down.

Anything written by Gary Hamel especially Leading the Revolution (1st ed). Subsequent eds are watered down.

... Mostly aiming to programming... You heard of(and this is very broad) of that man and I believe his two sons trying to start a slavery revolution in the slavery time. But it didn't go as plain, and they(I think) was gun down in a mine.

What did you like about JS the good parts. What did you like about?

The good parts..... I enjoy reading the definitive guide 6 than the good parts... To me it was way to much talking(didn't even finish it). I like information after information after information every word or on some occasion; every other word.And speaking JavaScript... Is okay... I like how they go over(could have went in a little deeper) the whole language for the overview. And later in detail(which I'm still reading, and still reading the pervious book I mention).Also studying on XML, and the likes.

Edited by L8V2L

not JS related, but still relevant to software developmenthttp://www.amazon.com/Continuous-Integration-Improving-Software-Reducing/dp/0321336380

That's seem more of a concept book of how to go about with different programming situations.It's good to take them books into account for reading material, and farther help you have more of an in-depth view....

I heard in passing from Facebook when they introduce flux and react of The Mythical Man-Month(that is in passing).There's this book that is coming out or is out on JS, and it's a beauty. It's a visual walk through, through the hold language. I can't wait to be able to read it. I can't remember the name sadly at this time.