PHP, JS, and CSS Validation

j.silver

what do you mean validations ? validations on what case, i guess you need validations in form submit to database ?
before submitinsert to database you should use function if which is check your input already fill in or not ?
please explain more so people her ecan debug adn help you

Validation of a block of code to see if it is written properly. You copy your block of code and paste it inside the validator, which comes up with a statement that the code is good or lists suggestions of improving the code to be in line with standards.

HTML validation only ensures that the HTML has proper syntax. If the PHP syntax is incorrect you'll get a syntax error. If Javascript syntax is incorrect you get a Javascript error. If MySQL syntax is incorrect you'll get an SQL error.

HTML needs validation because, unlike those other languages, browsers forgive mistakes and try to interpret wrong HTML as best as they can. PHP, Javascript and MySQL won't function properly if the syntax is incorrect.

Paid editors are usually equipped with some basic validation capabilities, but I am using Notepad++ in which I am not seeing such capabilities. Is there a setting change in Notepad++ that might make it more capable, or is there a better free editor?

There are also build tools like Grunt and Gulp that have plugins for linting JS / CSS / HTML files.

note: these are tools built on top of Node.js