I'm so sorry. Some of my videos on my website are shutdown

Joseph C R

I've tried to get out of Google plus, I don't use it, and I had to forfeit my own videos because this this. If any webmasters go to my website, please don't be too surprized that my videos don't work, or will show private. I may not be able to continue placing my own videos onto my site. So some things are going to be out of service to viewers, who might come to my boring, drab site. I can't win them all. I just built it for my Mom anyway. I'm not business minded at all,. Not at all, so take my autistic site as it is. lol Just enjoy it anyway. Regardless of colour or drab look. It's what's in it is what counts the most. It's just simply me. It has Asperger's syndrome just like me lol The great news is, I've learned I have a high safety rate, of 90 percent. So I can't be that bad of a drab coloured website. It's an honest website, designed for humanity to restore our dreams and there are just some things, money just can't ever buy. And there are just some things, which shouldn't ever be sold. To those, who do come to my website, everything is virtually free. No catch 22's. Ooops!! There is. All you have to do is simply enjoy it. That's the only catch 22. Even if you don't enjoy it, it's still free to all humanity.,.,.

Thank you all

Edited by Joseph C R

• 3 months later...