array_diff to insert all unchecked checkbox

ilovephp

is it possible to make INSERT all checkbox values into database when there is not even one checkbox being checked since im using array_diff as shown below?

my problem currently facing is,

when there is a checkbox being checked, it will insert into checked_table and the remainder options which did not selected will insert into unchecked_table.howewer, when all checkbox didnt being selected, and click on submit button, the value didnt send to my database unchecked_table.

<?php	include('connect.php');	$checked =  ($_POST['date']);	$unchecked = ($_POST['nondate']);	$diff = array_diff($unchecked,$checked);	            if(isset($_POST['date']))            {                foreach ($_POST['date'] as $dateValue)                {                $insert="INSERT INTO checked_table ($colm_ladate) VALUES ('$dateValue')";		mysql_query($insert);                }		echo header("location:home.php");		}		if (isset($_POST['nondate']))		{		foreach ($diff as $dateValue2)		{	$insert2="INSERT INTO unchecked_table($colm_lrdate) VALUES ('$dateValue2')";	mysql_query($insert2);		}	echo header("location:home.php");            }?>

it did redirect to the home.php but without insert all the unchecked check box value into database.

i got no idea how to make user did not select any of the checkbox and click submit and it will insert all the unchecked check box value into the unchecked table in the database with the code i write above.

It seems that it is entering the first if statement then. Is $_POST['date'] a HTML checkbox as well? $_POST['date'] for some reason is considered 'set' when being checked in the isset() function. Typically if the checkbox is 'checked', it is considered 'set' for the isset() function and NOT set if it's NOT checked.

If its not a checkbox but a input of type "text," regardless if there is a value to it or not, it will be considered 'set' to the isset() function.

If possible, posting the HTML form that goes with this code would be great.

Hi, thanks for your reply.Here is my HTML form coding.

<form id="date_status" name="date_status" method="post" action=""><label>Date:- <b>FROM</b></label><input type="date" name="ldatefrom" value="<?php echo $datefrom;?>" disabled><label><b>TO</b></label> <input type="date" name="ldateto" value="<?php echo $dateto;?>" disabled><br>	<?php$startDate = strtotime($datefrom);  $endDate = strtotime($dateto);  $date = $startDate;  	while( $date <= $endDate) {		echo  "<input type='hidden' name='nondate[]' value ='".date('Y-m-d', $date)."'>";	echo  "<input type='checkbox' name='date[]' value ='".date('Y-m-d', $date)."'>";	echo date('Y-m-d', $date) .' ';  	$date = strtotime('+1 day', $date); 	}?>	<br/><input id="submit_hod" type="submit" name="submit"> <br> 	</form>