Form

user4fun

<form name="main_q" action="user_choice2.php"method="post">           <p align="center">Domain Name </font>             <input type="text" name="website" size="41" tabindex="6" value="www.DomainName.com"></font></font></b></p>              </td>            </tr>          </table>          <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="625">            <tr>              <td width="100%">          <input type="image" src="image/nav_map.jpg" width="630" height="201" border="0"           usemap="#navigation"><map id="navigation" name="navigation"><area shape="rect" coords="35,30,200,70" alt="Register"href="user_choice.php?page_mode=register"><area shape="rect" coords="230,30,400,70" alt="Find an i-S-A-F-E business"href="user_choice.php?page_mode=shop"><area shape="rect" coords="430,30,600,70" alt="Meet the community"href="user_choice.php?page_mode=community"></map>     </form>

When the mouse is over the nav_map.jpg image it does not recignize the coordinates?

Funny, at a quick glance i seem to be able to click on stuff.You got a link to that page so we can have a look at the images + layout and all.Because from the code you gave all I get is a blank area which I can click into.

Archived