W3schools.com and blank pages

mayhem50

I found some infomation about this topic the other day in forums but i can't find it today Every time i log onto w3schools.com the first page loads up just fine but say i click on "Learn asp" or any other item linked on the page, All i get is blank grey pages. If i check the source code the page gets all the way down to <body> but then is just blank. I really like using this site but for life of me i can't figure why the site was working for me last week and not this week. it seems to work fine on other computers.?? :)

Have you tried using a browser other than IE, download FireFox and see if you can view the pages thenhttp://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

:) WT? yeah firefox seems to work it's just strange that pages started only writing to body tag. i've been looking at the site for about 12 months with no problem.... could i have a cookie issue? through i cleared all my cookies and temp files when i first had this problem.aw well least i can see them through fire fox.great site!! :)

could i have a cookie issue?

This could be a problem, i have just the script :) You might be interested in what cookies a particular site has set on your computer or you might be coding your own page that writes cookies and need to check what has been written. In both cases this code is just what you are looking for because it will produce a list of all of the cookies that are accessible to the site to which the currently displayed page belongs. 1. save code below as display cookies.htm 2. open display cookies.htm in your browser 3. right click on the Display Cookies link and add it to your favorites or bookmarks option4. go to a site where a cookie is stored for you ie this one, click on favourites/bookmarks then Display Cookies and hey presto, all cookies the page holds on you are displayed.this is a really neat script also useful for debugging. njoy :)
<a href="javascript:(function(){x=window.open();x.document.write('<ht'+'ml>\r<he'+'ad><title>Display Cookies</title></he'+'ad><bo'+'dy>');if (document.cookie == '') x.document.write('No Cookies Found'); else {thisCookie = document.cookie.split('; '); for (i=0; i<thisCookie.length; i++) {x.document.write(thisCookie[i] + '<br \/>');}}x.document.write('</bo'+'dy></ht'+'ml>');x.document.close();})()">Display Cookies</a></p>