@FontFace, whats wrong with my code?

mistados

Hi guys and gals,I have downloaded a font face kit from Font Squirrel and uploaded the kit to a folder on the server and added the CSS, my chosen font is not displaying on the site, can anyone see my error?

/* Generated by Font Squirrel (http://www.fontsquirrel.com) on August 12, 2011 08:09:14 PM America/New_York */@font-face {    font-family: 'ChunkFiveRegular';    src: url('/fonts/Chunkfive-webfont.eot');    src: url('/fonts/Chunkfive-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),         url('Chunkfive-webfont.woff') format('woff'),         url('Chunkfive-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),         url('Chunkfive-webfont.svg#ChunkFiveRegular') format('svg');    font-weight: normal;    font-style: normal;}h1,h2,h3 {font-family: ChunkFiveRegular, arial, helvetica;}

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys and gals,I have downloaded a font face kit from Font Squirrel and uploaded the kit to a folder on the server and added the CSS, my chosen font is not displaying on the site, can anyone see my error?
/* Generated by Font Squirrel (http://www.fontsquirrel.com) on August 12, 2011 08:09:14 PM America/New_York */@font-face {    font-family: 'ChunkFiveRegular';    src: url('/fonts/Chunkfive-webfont.eot');    src: url('/fonts/Chunkfive-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),         url('/Chunkfive-webfont.woff') format('woff'),         url('/Chunkfive-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),         url('/Chunkfive-webfont.svg#ChunkFiveRegular') format('svg');    font-weight: normal;    font-style: normal;}h1,h2,h3 {   font-family: ChunkFiveRegular, arial, helvetica;}

try that code and make sure your src: url is pointing to the correct directory. If you want to make it easier on you, place the 6 fonts of this family inside the same folder as your CSS file and exclude the "/" so it would look some like:@font-face{ font-family: ChunkFiveRegular; src: url("ChunkFiveRegular.eot"); src: url("ChunkFiveRegular.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"), url("ChunkFiveRegular.woff") format("woff"), url("ChunkFiveRegular.ttf") format("truetype"), url("ChunkFiveRegular.svg#advent-re") format("svg"); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;}h1,h2,h3 { font-family: "ChunkFiveRegular", arial, helvetica;}.make sure your quotes are in place.

Archived