Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'caching'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 2 results

  1. Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the right place to post since I do not know for sure if it is PHP that causes my issue, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn't have posted here. I am using WampServer Version 3.0.0 64bit (Apache: 2.4.17 | PHP: 5.6.16 | MySQL: 5.7.9) on windows10. I am updating a website and I am keeping the database the same, except from some small optimizations here and there. I have a query that selects all active rows of a specific category, then I fetch the results and show the rows: if(mysqli_stmt_prepare($stmt, "SELECT * FROM myTableName WHERE _category=? AND _approved='1' ORDER BY _id DESC LIMIT ?, ?")) { mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt, "iii", $category, $offset, $rowsPerPage); mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt); mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt,$id,$title,...,$image,...); //all fields are binded, including image while(mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt)) { //show recipes } } The query is correct and everything shows up fine, except from the image returned by the query. My old database used to store the image with the path, eg "/this/is/the/path/to/image.jpg" but I have updated the image table column to only store the file name so now $image variable should contain only the file name, eg "image.jpg". But it does not. The $image variable still contains the full path, although the table is updated! I though it was some kind of caching, but clearing the browser's cache, going incognito, hard refreshing, changing browser did not change anything. I also tried running: SET GLOBAL query_cache_size = 0; in mySql terminal but that did not change anything as well. I also tested php.ini for Op Cache but it was already disabled: opcache.enable=0 I do not know what to do about this and it is driving me crazy! Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you all, georgia
  2. Hello, I am currently using the xsl:import tag. However we have noticed it is caching the XSL. This means that when we update the XSL that is being referenced too, we have to refresh each XSL that uses the referenced document. My question is there a way to stop caching? Below is an example of the code we are using: Main XSLT <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"> <xsl:import href="errorCode.xsl"/> <xsl:output indent="yes"/> <xsl:param name="time_generated"/> <xsl:template match="/getResponse"> <response> <header> <!-- START - errorCode.xsl Results --> <xsl:call-template name="errorCode"/> <!-- END - errorCode.xsl Results --> <response_detail> <time_generated_unix/> <time_generated_date_time> <xsl:value-of select="$time_generated"/> </time_generated_date_time> </response_detail> <apikey_detail> <class/> <rate-limit-remaining/> <rate-limit-reset/> </apikey_detail> </header> <data> <xsl:copy-of select="payload/node()"/> </data> </response> </xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet> External XSL that is being referenced in the import: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="2.0"> <xsl:template name="errorCode"> <!-- START - SAP Error Codes --> <xsl:choose> <xsl:when test="rcode = 0"> <status>200</status> <message_detail>Test</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 1"> <status>401</status> <message_detail>Unauthorised – User Does Not exist</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 3"> <status>401</status> <message_detail>Unauthorised – User is not authorised to perform the operation</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 4"> <status>400</status> <message_detail>Bad request – No Data could be returned</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 5"> <status>400</status> <message_detail>Bad request – Invalid Data In request</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 6"> <status>202</status> <message_detail>Request for creation accepted but not yet completed</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 7"> <status>409</status> <message_detail>Conflict - Data is locked in another request</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 8"> <status>400</status> <message_detail>Bad request – Mandatory Field Not Specified</message_detail> </xsl:when> <xsl:when test="rcode = 9"> <status>400</status> <message_detail>Bad request – Data is not unique</message_detail> </xsl:when> <!-- END - SAP Error Codes --> <!-- Catach All Other Error Codes Not Specified --> <xsl:otherwise> <status>400</status> <message_detail>SAP Unknown Error</message_detail> </xsl:otherwise> </xsl:choose> </xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>
×
×
  • Create New...