Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'isokey'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 1 result

  1. Hello everyone. We have recently updated an application web based named ISOKEY for ISO documentation (a documentation manager working in IIS), in a Windows 2003 server for Small Business SP2. We had it working ok with a non SSL config in the e-mail SMTP settings, after we tried to change to gmail mails stopped from sending. So I made a smtp-relay for using port 25 (smtp) with no SSL enabled. For some reason the logging in windows says that the body is incorrect: So I was wondering if the XML where the smtp configuration is, should be updated too. I'm uploading the XML, and what I'm asking is (because I can't see an error in the body it seems everything is fine) is there any change we should do for it to work? Thank you very much in advance for any advice or tip you can give me. Best, M. xml_post.xml Edit: Since the code for the XML is kind of short, I'll post it right here for a better lecture of it. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <configuration> <system.net> <mailSettings> <smtp deliveryMethod="Network" from="ISOKEY"> <network host="smtp-relay.gmail.com" port="25" userName="my@account.com" password="mypassword" defaultCredentials="false" /> <!-- --> </smtp> </mailSettings> </system.net> <system.diagnostics> <sources> <!-- This section defines the logging configuration for My.Application.Log --> <source name="DefaultSource" switchName="DefaultSwitch"> <listeners> <add name="FileLog"/> <!-- Uncomment the below section to write to the Application Event Log --> <!--<add name="EventLog"/>--> </listeners> </source> </sources> <switches> <add name="DefaultSwitch" value="Information"/> </switches> <sharedListeners> <add name="FileLog" type="Microsoft.VisualBasic.Logging.FileLogTraceListener, Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=VAR, processorArchitecture=MSIL" initializeData="FileLogWriter"/> <!-- Uncomment the below section and replace APPLICATION_NAME with the name of your application to write to the Application Event Log --> <!--<add name="EventLog" type="System.Diagnostics.EventLogTraceListener" initializeData="APPLICATION_NAME"/> --> </sharedListeners> </system.diagnostics> <runtime> <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="IKTypes_43" publicKeyToken="VAR" culture="neutral"/> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-7.0.0.0" newVersion="7.2.0.0"/> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="IKTypes_50" publicKeyToken="VAR" culture="neutral"/> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-7.0.0.0" newVersion="7.2.0.0"/> </dependentAssembly> </assemblyBinding> </runtime> </configuration>
×