Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'negative z-index'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 1 result

  1. Dear all: I have a header with 60% width occupied by a video, to the right of which is an aside section taking the remaining 40%. The aside section has three items fixed horizontally on top of each other. So the header has four elements in total. To account for possible overlaps between the four elements, I declared a z-index of -1 to the top right element, with the rest elements getting z-index 1 to 3. Then the element with z-index -1 disappeared. I then gave it z-index 1 and gave the others 2-4. Why has z-index -1 caused the element to disappear?
×
×
  • Create New...