Sign in to follow this  
vchris

CFMAIL

[ Solved ]Solution: cfoutputs don't work in cfmail.I send an email with cfmail. The email is sent fine. The problem occurs when I add a cfloop in the cfmail to include the extra registrations which could be 0-8.

<cfif extra gt 0>	<cfloop index="i" from="1" to="#extra#">		  <cfset xname = "form.extraName_" & i>		  <cfset xemail = "form.extraEmail_" & i>		  <cfset xphone = "form.extraPhone_" & i>		  <cfoutput>			  <p>Extra Registration #i#:<br> 			  #evaluate(xname)#<br> 			  #evaluate(xemail)#<br> 			  #evaluate(xphone)#</p>		  </cfoutput>	  </cfloop></cfif>

I also have <cfparam name="extra" default="0"> up top the page. I use the exact same loop to display the extra registrations on page after submitting and it works fine.Error:

The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.Null Pointers are another name for undefined values.
No line numbers are indicated in the error. If I comment out that loop including the if statement I don't have any problem. I think it might be the evaluates.