need help with ...

Guest Cahill

Guest Cahill

ok i'm making a web page for a school project and i can'd get my stuff to go in the right places ###### as links on the right and text on the left... i remeber reading ether on w3shools or somewhere about aline but every time i try it it don't work and just dosn't do anything little help???plz and thxso and i looked at your script (useing sorce (sorry)) to see what you did and saw class="right" and am wondering if thats what i need instead(i can understand almost any thing you throw at me lol so if theres somehting i missed plz give the adress or something lol)thxs-Cahill

I'll make it as basic as I can... without using tables(recommended):

<style>#content{    float:left;    display: inline;}#navigation{    float:right;    display: inline;}</style><body>this is my header<div id="content">    This is my content. Blah.</div><div id="navigation">    link<br>    link<br>    link<br></div><div style="clear:both"></div>this is my footer</body>

using tables(not recommended):

<table style="width: 100%">    <tr>        <td style="width: 70%">            My content goes here.        </td>        <td>            link<br>                       link<br>             link<br>        </td>    </tr></table>