jpm1009

*.WML and *.WAV

I'm attempting to make a *.WML page that I can access with my WAP phone to download a *.WAV file. Does anyone have any knowledge of how this is done?Thanks,JPM

haha, is this to make a custom ring tone? If so, that's clever...but a much easier aproach would be to search online (try ebay first) and look for a cord that will connect from your phone to your computer by USB.Ringtones usually don't work in WAV...they are I think MP4...I might be wrong.

haha, is this to make a custom ring tone? If so, that's clever...but a much easier aproach would be to search online (try ebay first) and look for a cord that will connect from your phone to your computer by USB.Ringtones usually don't work in WAV...they are I think MP4...I might be wrong.
Its a Nextel phone, and the cable can only be used for updates that Nextel sends on a CD-ROM. No matter the file type, I just need to know how I link to download an object in WML?Thanks,JPM

have you tried this:<p><anchor>Next page<go href="songtitle.wav"/> </anchor></p>

Yeah I've tried that, but it says "Not Acceptable: Invalid content type."Does this mean that its just the format of the audio?I was wondering if anyone knew how to link to something so that upon linking it would download and save?Thanks,JP Myers

What kindof phone are you using? Here is a lot more information than what's available on w3schools: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/wire...library/wi-wap/ALSO Try here... - this forum might help...if you do find your answer please post it in here :)