Gonna happen more stuff here...

Anders Moen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm not sure what you're talking about right now, cause I can't be bothered to read (you people from W3School that have added me to msn probably know it already...that I can't be bothered to do anything you know ^^)Well...this topic has gone really off topic. It started with that it should happen more here, and then over to the girl I like, and now something I can't be bothered to read. Haha!

@andersmoen:just tell her, what's the worst that could happen; she'll say no?Unless she's one of those gobby american cheerleader type, cows? (haha! - british!)---------And, in-light off this topic perhaps an "off-topic" forum would be a good idea?

face to face and just say how you feel - i did the same not so long ago, she didn't like me back (sadly) .. but she didn't make fun, or make it hard for me .. she just said she's sorry but she doesn't feel the same way - i'll do the same next time i'm in that position.So weird.. discussing how to tell girls you like them, on a web-developers-help forum ?!

Aww, sorry for that...But yeah, it's kinda weird...but I don't know who others I could talk to about it...lolIf my friends got to know, the whole city would know in a minute, haha! So not them...and especially not my parents.

Mhm...yeah, you're right.Yay! I made my own forum with only 5 pages and 2 tables in the database :)Actually, two of the pages I don't even need...it's just a CSS files with styles for p, and bbcode.php which I include on every site to strip tags and stuff... Link here :)Do not think of the design! I just made the important codes now: select, insert, update and stuff...

Well for sometime we had acuallt come back to the topic and then "the girl" came along! :)

generally girls are not techy..as ffar as i hv noticed

Ahem...*cough*...*cough*

Because you said s%*k

Possible Matches - - Soak - Sink

He he...I am not stupid :-"

47.gif