Gonna happen more stuff here...

Anders Moen

"media og kommunikasjon" (Jonas: translate for me please)
Media and communication. :)Too explain a bit better though, when we enter high school (well, we don't have high schools really, but our equivalents anyway, aged between 16/17 and 18/19), we can apply to various lines. "Media and Communication" is an example of such a line. Schools of this line offer special subjects such as photography and image editing, video/filmproduction, information and communications technology, ++. In addition to fun subjects like that though, you also get what we call General Study Competence, meaning you are required to have had a minimum hours per week of certain subjects, such as Norwegian, Maths, English, and some more that I can't think of now. If you don't know any spesific direction you're taking when applying to high school (or, again, our equivalent), it's normal to take All-round Education (which is what I did).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Media and communication. :)Too explain a bit better though, when we enter high school (well, we don't have high schools really, but our equivalents anyway, aged between 16/17 and 18/19), we can apply to various lines. "Media and Communication" is an example of such a line. Schools of this line offer special subjects such as photography and image editing, video/filmproduction, information and communications technology, ++. In addition to fun subjects like that though, you also get what we call General Study Competence, meaning you are required to have had a minimum hours per week of certain subjects, such as Norwegian, Maths, English, and some more that I can't think of now. If you don't know any spesific direction you're taking when applying to high school (or, again, our equivalent), it's normal to take All-round Education (which is what I did).
seems very flexible, lot of options.....In India, you dont have so many options, courses and syllabus is fixed, till you reach the 10th grade and then you get 3 options. 1. Biology [zoology & botany] to become a doctor......2. math, physics, chemistry with computers, for engineering3. accounts: for finance n stuff like thattwo years in this stream and then we move on to college....

Okay, this is crossing my edges! Hello guys! We're talking about school here =/But anyways...should I just tell her? What if she says no...I still have some months left with her in the class.

Feel it out. How is the tone between you? Do you get on well? It's always nice to be told that someone likes you and find you attractive. It's very difficult to go wrong.

Whoa there big guy, you get kicked out of school for doing that in class!or so i've heard...lol. nice edit
Yeah, I realised I worded myself a bit ambiguously at first... :)

I know...it would be stupid wait months to see if she answers yes, but it would be really dumb if she said no too.Yeah...I think we come along pretty nice. Haven't argued yet, and I've known her for about...is it 3 years?

junior high school still
I'm not intentionally trying to appear callous here, but you're only in junior high. If relationships/love in Norway is anything like what it is in the United States, you'll be dating dozens of girls after this one. What do you have to lose?

If you don't know how to ask her, then maybe you could just flirt and flirt and flirt until she finally asks you. Kinda of a cop out, but it nets the same results. :)

Aha! That was a sentence which made sence, though it was...not making any sence:pBut thanks, I'll try flirt with her lol.
It's basically no pain, no gain. Or, if you will, the opposite of "aim low, and you won't be disappointed".

guess you should be bold and do it.... but dont rush, pick a good moment to tell her.....as jonas said "aim low, and you won't be disappointed"
No, I said what justsomeguy said, no pain, no gain.

I wish it were that easy. The moderators volunteer their time as the authors of w3schools.com do not have the time to invest in maintaining the forum. In fact, they loose money by keeping the discussion board online. Thankfully, the moderating team is able to do enough work to limit their interaction. In any respect, a good design is not necessarily bring more people to the site and then forums - there is more work involved than that. I do not think there would be a design contest anytime soon but that doesn't necessarily mean that one could not be organized. Who knows, maybe if the top five designs were submitted to the w3schools authors, they might consider a redesign.
I will soon(28 March) start work on a completely Open Source Forum....so maybe W3Schools can use that

It would have to be pretty amazing to get them to drop IPB. IPB has been around for many many years and is a respected and very stable piece of software. Open Source is great but is not always the best business solution. But then sometimes it is :)

It is the best business solution if you are reaching a situation when you become broke LOL :)