pafruu

trying to export a .swf to mpeg for you tube

Hello all, im in the process of converting a .swf to .mpeg. trying to find a good, free converter without watermarks. Reason is I want to go and put this flash movie on Youtube. Thing is that in my movie I also have FLV files which cannot be exported from flash itself to a mpeg file. Please help! :)

Sooo... What youre saying is that I'm stuck!? and won't experience the satisfaction of having this video on YouTube?

Hello all, im in the process of converting a .swf to .mpeg. trying to find a good, free converter without watermarks. Reason is I want to go and put this flash movie on Youtube. Thing is that in my movie I also have FLV files which cannot be exported from flash itself to a mpeg file. Please help! :)
many software can do .swf to .mpeg but .swf is a form of man-made cartoon video.flv is something inside that make .swf more lively and realI think maybe have software to convert .flv to .mpeg but how can you separate .flv out of .swf, that is problem !!!

I :) use a very good tool - Flash To Video Encoder PRO... It converts any Flash (swf, flv files) to video movie AVI, mp4, mpeg, ASF/WMV, and another video formats!!! Also it can add watermarks, logos and copyright messages to video file!!! :)

Please do not resurrect really really old posts, especially not just to push some product.t_closed.gif