Question on Table Columns

JohnCP

Hello, I am a newbie on this site, hope to get a lot of great advice form all the gurus out there : :) Anyways, can anyone take a look at this code and tell me how to get rid of the gaps between the tables? Thanks in advance and again, great to be here!JohnCP

<html><head><title> Page title</title></head><body><table width="75%" align="center" border="0"><tr><td width="100%" colspan="3" bgcolor="black"><font color = "white">  This is the heading or the top Row <br><br></td></tr><tr><td width="20%" bgcolor = "black"><font color = "white"> The left Column<br><br><br><br><br></td><td width="60%"> The center Column</td><td width="20%"> The right Column </td></tr></table>

I think you can simply add a style attribute in your table tag. Something like this: <table width="75%" align="center" border="0" style="border-collapse: collapse;">You can also use the cellpadding and cellspacing attributes. Something like this:<table width="75%" align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0">Hope this helps.lugos