insert page in my page

bob_zac98

im stuck and i cant find a way to fix it. what i want to be able to do is when you log on to my website i want you to be able to see another website(the 2nd page) in my page.i also want the 2nd page to be small enought to see the rest of my site. i dont know if that will have to use javascript or something like that. but if it does... i need to know how to do that. i have no idea how to use thatkind of stuff in websites.

<iframe width="50%" height="100%" src="put url of second page here">Your browser doesn't support frames. <a href="http://getfirefox.com">Get a newer browser.</a></iframe>Put that in the page and replace "put url of second page here" with the address of the second page. :)

<iframe width="50%" height="100%" src="put url of second page here">Your browser doesn't support frames. <a href="http://getfirefox.com">Get a newer browser.</a></iframe>Put that in the page and replace "put url of second page here" with the address of the second page. :(

well !!! your inline frame is too big so can't see all the rest of page :) I 'd like to use new window and fix it in screen :)

well !!! your inline frame is too big so can't see all the rest of page  :) I 'd like to use new window and fix it in screen  :)

:( replace the width="50%" and the height="100%" with width="100" height="100". You can replace the "100"'s with a bigger number to make it bigger (width to make it wider, height to make it taller). Or with a smaller number to make it smaller.

:) replace the width="50%" and the height="100%" with width="100" height="100". You can replace the "100"'s with a bigger number to make it bigger (width to make it wider, height to make it taller). Or with a smaller number to make it smaller.

Ahhh... I forgot to tell you something.For added versatility (and coolness), use this:~<iframe src="put your site here again" height="100" width="100" id="minisite" name="minisite" style="position:absolute; top:#; left:#;">~(this is optional...)I'll explain some...by adding [style=position:absolute; top:#; left:#] you make the "mini site" "moveable."By replacing the two "#" signs with none other than handy-dandy numbers, you can move it around the site, literally. The higher the number on the "top:" means the farther from the very top of the web it will be. Same for the left. Higher the number, farther away from that side of the page it will be. It won't follow scrolling, but I think it's cool.Fool with it a bit, keep changing the numbers, and you'll get it in time.If you have any more questions about moving it around, or making it "hide behind stuff" to give it extra style, ask away or e-mail me.