Tables question

DampDog

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to position two tables on a single page. Basically I want one table a gap and then a second table underneath the first. Problem is if I try and have a second table it appear to the right of the first table and not underneath. I can't seem to find the trick to force the second table below the first.

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to position two tables on a single page. Basically I want one table a gap and then a second table underneath the first. Problem is if I try and have a second table it appear to the right of the first table and not underneath. I can't seem to find the trick to force the second table below the first.

There's a simple remedy here. You can add in a little DHTML.Copy the code below onto your site BODY (you want two tables, right?)~<table style="position:absolute; top:#; left:#;">(add all the columns and rows you want)</table><table style="position:absolute; top:#; left:#;">(add all the columns and rows you want)</table>~The only things you have to replace here are the "#" signs on the "top:" and "left:" sections. You'll replace the "top:" with a number, of course. This number will tell you how many pixels down on the page it will be (if you put 10, then the table will be placed 10 pexels down from the top). The left tells you how many pixels from the left side it will be out.This basically gives you full versatility and ability to move the table all around the web page. It may take a little while to get it to the right spot, but you'll get it.If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or look into the "LEARN DHTML" section on W3schools.