Links

duki19super

On the w3schools's tutorial I read it was not recomended to use <font="">, and instead of that <style="">. My quastion is how can I change the color of the link? With <style="color="red"> it's imposeble, but with <font color="red"> it is possible. Is there any other way that I could use to change the color of the link? And one more quastion: What's the code that I could use if someone come to my site that is for example 11111.com and the page automaticly redirect him to 22222.com?

Use this:<STYLE type="text/css"><!--A:link{color:CCCCCC;text-decoration:none}A:visited{color:CCCCCC;text-decoration:none}A:active{color:CCCCCC;text-decoration:none}A:hover{color:FF0000;text-decoration:none}--></STYLE>CHanging the colors to whatever you want them to be.

And one more quastion: What's the code that I could use if someone come to my site that is for example 11111.com and the page automaticly redirect him to 22222.com?

You should think over because it affects to alls who visit your site , it synonymous with you only have 22222.com :) lets them login if you want that ! :)

If you WANT to do that, there is a way with meta tags, but since I don't know that, just put this in your head section:<script type="text/javascript">window.location="222.com"</script>And it should go to 222.com.

...And one more quastion: What's the code that I could use if someone come to my site that is for example 11111.com and the page automaticly redirect him to 22222.com?

Its best for teh web server to handle the redirect. Your hosting service (or yourself) should allow this type of configuration.However, if you do not have access to this type of configuration, then Chocolate570's solution will work. The other he mentions is the meta tag:
Refresh page every 5 seconds:<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5" />

Of course, if you are using a scripting language, each has its server-side redirect command as well. Doing it on the server saves you bandwidth and saves you visitor the time to wait for teh <meta> or <script> tags to be downloaded and executed.